OPTIMIZE SUPERCLONE ADD SUPPORT GG

Boardoptions

13 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Wow, Very Very Very thanks bro, support its like a boss! ❤️❤️❤️

@Edit: Boss, my device is Android 10 and 64bits, and you apk signed have crashed in my device you have solutions? 

Sorry My bad english

Screenshot_20200404-170321.png

Edited by Boardoptions
Crashed apk

31 minutes ago, Boardoptions said:

Wow, Very Very Very thanks bro, support its like a boss! ❤️❤️❤️

@Edit: Boss, my device is Android 10 and 64bits, and you apk signed have crashed in my device you have solutions? 

Sorry My bad english

Screenshot_20200404-170321.png

I uploaded two apks original from Playstore working in my device, Not modified and sign for GG, one as apk original, other is plugin 64bits, my device is Android 10 and aarch64

Screenshot_20200404-171516~3.png

Super Clone 64bit 3.5.40.0430.arm64.apk Super Clone 3.6.41.0226.apk

51 minutes ago, Enyby said:

hello boss, i'm having a problem with this apk, the original apk from the playstore works normally, however the re-signed apk fails after opening, the possible problem is in the subscription, because I tested a test re-subscription in the apk editor myself and also had flaws, does the apk have any kind of protection? below a video demonstrating the problem of the optimized apk and the original apk working normally, once again thank you for your attention and for everything you are doing for us, we wish you great progress😘🤗

My video uploaded to:  https://streamable.com/pvnpqn

down for screenshots for diferent name in certs, possible problem?

Screenshot_20200406-011600~2.png

Screenshot_20200406-011621~2.png

Edited by Boardoptions
correction post

• Administrators

Maybe anything.
Usually, if some popular virtual space is not in the download section of virtual spaces, this means that its modification is unsuccessful, for one reason or another.
Often this is protection against modifications.

4 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Maybe anything.
Usually, if some popular virtual space is not in the download section of virtual spaces, this means that its modification is unsuccessful, for one reason or another.
Often this is protection against modifications.

ok ok boss, even so i am very grateful and happy for your attempt to help us always count on us, we are here to add to your project, a great night of hugs of peace and tranquility!

@END TOPIC

Edited by Boardoptions
co

On 4/6/2020 at 5:37 AM, Boardoptions said:

ok ok boss, even so i am very grateful and happy for your attempt to help us always count on us, we are here to add to your project, a great night of hugs of peace and tranquility!

@END TOPIC

@ Boardoptions try this fix, it works in my device tell me if works in your device,, the size is more big because need some work to work ,   thanks     

Super Clone [3.6.41.0226] fixed.apk

On 4/9/2020 at 7:19 PM, nalcwap said:

@ Boardoptions try this fix, it works in my device tell me if works in your device,, the size is more big because need some work to work ,   thanks     

Super Clone [3.6.41.0226] fixed.apk 12 MB · 5 downloads

yea! incredible is working well, but only 64bit applications, the other 32bit applications even with support installed do not start, but even so the project came out partially perfect, thank you very much because this is one of the best apps to use with gg in many applications.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:14 PM, Boardoptions said:

yea! incredible is working well, but only 64bit applications, the other 32bit applications even with support installed do not start, but even so the project came out partially perfect, thank you very much because this is one of the best apps to use with gg in many applications.

send me the apps without mod i try see,i only download the app to my device , i can try mod not possible test them, send the others thats not this version without any mod

Edited by nalcwap

34 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

send me the apps without mod i try see,i only download the app to my device , i can try mod not possible test them, send the others thats not this version without any mod

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftGGHM

gangstar vegas

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.badflyinteractive.deadeffect2

dead efect

2 minutes ago, Boardoptions said:

bro have in internet them

[added 0 minutes later]

im trying break the 32 version ogf superclone but ram is small

13 minutes ago, Boardoptions said:

lol the apps is super clone, i trying now  the 32 version you will need test that version, sorry i not mean the games

try this 32 version, delete any 32 version you have and install this, i put the other  version i fix, try them if work now, and tell me if work, thanks, why not permiy uplad?

[added 1 minute later]

@ Boardoptions try this, sif   work   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1axTXbIB4bNWpuggs_hsuDxmS_24F94IG/view?usp=sharing

Edited by nalcwap