AFK Arena - Unhackable???

Cleru

Your not going to be able to hack this game with Game Guardian. The game developers have got Game Guardians number. They know your using GG. And they have targeted GG and can incapacitate GG. EXAMPLE of this is the game Ace Force Joint Combat. After the new game update. GG is useless in pvp. GG hack dose not work in pvp. But yet everyone in pvp is hacking. They are not using GG but some other mod app. Game Guardian has not updated with the times. GG always dose the same thing over and over. GG developers are sleeping at the wheel. And I'm getting destroyed in pvp because of the developers lacking motivation. Game Guardian has been left behind and is useless.

Edited by sissy
miss spelling

54 minutes ago, sissy said:

Your not going to be able to hack this game with Game Guardian. The game developers have got Game Guardians number. They know your using GG. And they have targeted GG and can incapacitate GG. EXAMPLE of this is the game Ace Force Joint Combat. After the new game update. GG is useless in pvp. GG hack dose not work in pvp. But yet everyone in pvp is hacking. They are not using GG but some other mod app. Game Guardian has not updated with the times. GG always dose the same thing over and over. GG developers are sleeping at the wheel. And I'm getting destroyed in pvp because of the developers lacking motivation. Game Guardian has been left behind and is useless.

Do not blame your lack of noobnes on how to cheat a game on the developers, the game is diffently not unhackable, thats a very dumb statement, the only people who say that are those that don' take the effort and time to cheat it. or those that only complain every time like a princess.

Its difficult thats for sure, because i never played rpg games before so it has other logic but i never said it was impossible, i know what time is and also what hard is, and yea your critising the developers of GG because you get destroyed? thats some messed up logic. 

Get out of here or stop beeing useless and do somthing usefull instead of blaming the wrong people. blame your self 🙂

Edited by Haitiaan
spelling issues

Ha ha ha my lack of bones. This coming from a person who never played rpg games. Someone who has no idea what's going on in the Ace Force Joint Combat  game is going to give advice. Ha ha ha ha. You sound like a lazy developer not willing to listen. Game Guardian has become an ancient relic. The game developers have specifically locked Game Guardian out of the hacking world. Game Guardian needs to wake up. Am I complaining about Game Guardian not working because they have not advanced in the hacking world......Yes I am complaining......get off your lazy bottom Game Guardian and stop blaming others for you lack of ambition.

6 hours ago, sissy said:

Ha ha ha my lack of bones. This coming from a person who never played rpg games. Someone who has no idea what's going on in the Ace Force Joint Combat  game is going to give advice. Ha ha ha ha. You sound like a lazy developer not willing to listen. Game Guardian has become an ancient relic. The game developers have specifically locked Game Guardian out of the hacking world. Game Guardian needs to wake up. Am I complaining about Game Guardian not working because they have not advanced in the hacking world......Yes I am complaining......get off your lazy bottom Game Guardian and stop blaming others for you lack of ambition.

Its you right to complain, but blaming the developers that they don't do nothing while your the one using there tools, thats a deep hole in to the logic.

I stoped "playing" games some time ago, no time and no interest at finest, maby some community game.

Its more professional i believe if you just cheat and get over it. no need to play it and get attached to the game or somthing. Only playing it if there is need for sercent information.

And i'm not a developer.

Go to the help forum and do some usefull things.

@sissy Please don't say those things about Game Guardian, they legit helped me alot in alot of games i was struggling with. They hacked many and many games. It takes years to write millions of lines of code to make just game guardian work, many sleepless nights.

AFK Arena was hacked before from game guardian, but as any game, it keeps updating but you can still keep trying.

Criticizing is not a bad thing. And yes Game Guardian has worked wonders with many games in the pass. The pass. ALL I'm saying is Game Guardian needs to update in key areas in order to stay effective. If Game Guardian updates to match the games updates.....then Game Guardian will continue to be the best hacking app. If Game Guardian does not update....then you will be the ones criticizing and complaining about Game Guardian soon.

• 2 weeks later...

CoD what does that mean?  GG use to work great on Ace Force joint combat game until 1 year ago after an update. They changed the server and added security that renders GG useless in pvp. This security monitors values that change. Upon finding value changes before entering pvp....two thing are possible. If the value change are to much you are not allowed into pvp. Or if the value changes are high but not to high. You are allowed into pvp. But all your values are changed back to a very low level of values and you are defeated by all your opponents. Yet many are changing the values and are cheating in pvp. But they are not using GG but some other mod app which works in pvp. What exactly are you looking for?

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2020 at 5:42 PM, sissy said:

CoD what does that mean?  GG use to work great on Ace Force joint combat game until 1 year ago after an update. They changed the server and added security that renders GG useless in pvp. This security monitors values that change. Upon finding value changes before entering pvp....two thing are possible. If the value change are to much you are not allowed into pvp. Or if the value changes are high but not to high. You are allowed into pvp. But all your values are changed back to a very low level of values and you are defeated by all your opponents. Yet many are changing the values and are cheating in pvp. But they are not using GG but some other mod app which works in pvp. What exactly are you looking for?

Maybe.

Just maybe, you're editting the Wrong Values or They (Those Cheaters you mentionned) are using some kind of Modded Apk.

I don't know. Just saying Quit your Whining or Do it on a Seperate Thread about the Crap you're whining about.

You should quit your whining...you sound like the voice for the CCP the Chinese government. Telling everyone to shut up and be happy. This is America. And real change only happens when people speak up. Game guardian needs to seriously update a few items. One of them being the Time Jump panel button. The time jump button needs to be separated. To prevent accidentally activating the wrong button. The time jump button also needs to be two times larger in size for people with larger fingers. But Mr melody jello CCP government developer wants everyone to shut up. ha ha ha

Edited by sissy

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2020 at 6:35 PM, XxhentaixX said:

that's me, 

the server does not detected it in campain, and in other modes it said sometimes that it could not render the data, so server detected it but there was a other time that the server did not detect it, so its really interesting but the server does not detect everything. but anyway for now I have to play the game more to have a way better understanding of the logic of this kind of games because its y first time to hack this type of games...i`m more for shooting games and I have been unactive for a pretty long time...we will see how will go but its worth the effort.

If you can hack Coin Master that you deserve a Nobel prize!!! Plus some reward  

Cheers!!!

• 1 month later...