AFK Arena - Unhackable???

Cleru

6 hours ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

I hope the developers don't find this video. If they find it, it will be harder to hack, since they will hide all the holes in the code and throw a strike on the channel. I will pray that this does not happen 🙏

Yes please! 🙂

40 minutes ago, Cleru said:

Simply amazing dude. I've watched it over and over again. Yes when the battle is ongoing it didn't stop, but after the battle, it will automatically send battle reports and status progress to the servers. I bet that you can only edit the values within that time frame where the Battle is ongoing because if you disconnect the Internet connection abruptly while in battle mode, you can repeat the battle again when you reconnect it. 

I agree too. 

I wonder how the battle report on those fights were, the game registers all dmg and healing done. In the chapter Im in fights even have replays to watch. I think it would be better to do it in a dummy account for awhile, like hes doing.

I putted the video on private, if niccesairy I just lock it,
BTW, I think you need to see this 2 videos, I will explan:

video 1: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meiVpAZRbx

I go in Arcane labyrinth(the same place were my heath/attack and shield does not seem to work), but I changed the time between combo attacks so I can do them way quicker after 1 attack, and then when I do them the server seems to receive it very well and says I won.

video 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIYouQVNq6Y

then I test the hack in video 2 in the online modus against other players and there it let me finish the match but it says I already lost, so that means according to my theory that they already have my status of my characters rather when I started the game or its when I choose a player, this would mean you have to know when there is a check on your account, to change status of characters before the game runs its check for online modus..

27 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

video 1: 

I go in Arcane labyrinth(the same place were my heath/attack and shield does not seem to work), but I changed the time between combo attacks so I can do them way quicker after 1 attack, and then when I do them the server seems to receive it very well and says I won.

video 2:

then I test the hack in video 2 in the online modus against other players and there it let me finish the match but it says I already lost, so that means according to my theory that they already have my status of my characters rather when I started the game or its when I choose a player, this would mean you have to know when there is a check on your account, to change status of characters before the game runs its check for online modus..

It's good that you made these videos private. But I can't watch video 1, no access. Video 2 I watched and it is very cool. Yes, I also noticed how the enemies stopped when you had one character left. I don't know if this is good news or not, but the main thing is that there is progress.

14 minutes ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

It's good that you made these videos private. But I can't watch video 1, no access. Video 2 I watched and it is very cool. Yes, I also noticed how the enemies stopped when you had one character left. I don't know if this is good news or not, but the main thing is that there is progress.

video 1: https://youtu.be/meiVpAZRbxo

maby try that link

1 hour ago, XxhentaixX said:

video 1: 

video 2:

Sorry I forgot to say that the PvP in this game is not live. The match already has an outcome when you enter the match. The heroes are on auto, determined by power and hero positions.

At the level I am, we dont even have to watch the auto PvP fight, we got a skip button. So the ones that must work are Single Player areas, Campaign, Events(Single Player ones), Labyrinth, Guild Bosses etc... Unless you find another way IDK 🙂

Trust me when I say that being able to use GG on Campaign alone is a HUGE advantage. Your heroes grow so much there and is basically the game. So if you can implement the Campaign hack then is all we need. 

Thank you for your work and your videos!!!

9 hours ago, aentity said:

Sorry I forgot to say that the PvP in this game is not live. The match already has an outcome when you enter the match. The heroes are on auto, determined by power and hero positions.

At the level I am, we dont even have to watch the auto PvP fight, we got a skip button. So the ones that must work are Single Player areas, Campaign, Events(Single Player ones), Labyrinth, Guild Bosses etc... Unless you find another way IDK 🙂

Trust me when I say that being able to use GG on Campaign alone is a HUGE advantage. Your heroes grow so much there and is basically the game. So if you can implement the Campaign hack then is all we need. 

I didn't even know about it 😮. I haven't played this game in a year, just downloaded it yesterday and don't know how to play it. I probably should have started over 🤔.

23 hours ago, aentity said:

Yes please! 🙂

I wonder how the battle report on those fights were, the game registers all dmg and healing done. In the chapter Im in fights even have replays to watch. I think it would be better to do it in a dummy account for awhile, like hes doing.

Agreed, battle replays will be reviewed and if something suspicious comes to their attention they will not hesitate to Disable the account. 

[added 4 minutes later]
19 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

video 1: 

video 2:

I believe regarding in your Video 2.they put more emphasis and work towards that part especially the PVP against other players because that is the crucial part, wherein both players (Winner and Defeated) can view the battle logs (video) and see what happened during combat, and I'm thinking maybe a complex coding was done in that part with increase in security against tampering of data.  

18 hours ago, aentity said:

I support and upvote the campaign hack, if possible diamonds multiplier or rewards multiplier on bounty board is more convenient too. 

I see,

well I will need to play the game a bit langer because there are many things in the game I do not understand, I hope you can explain it for me.

in video 1 I show you how to do multiple combos at once but were can I see how much time it takes? does the game shows any status, and also I realeased that characters can be locked or something, were does that stand. so much stuff in the game and I aint used to playing this kind of games. so I would appreciate if I get some info, like for examble with the pvp was very handful info.

the most annoying part about this game is that a proper group search is barely possible because the game ceep changing majure values..like to different addresses in stead of the same range..vey annoying thing that I never encounterd before. , I mean not like this, anyway. please give me some more info about the game, all can help. oh yeah, and is there a place were I can se every character of the game?

5 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

I see,

well I will need to play the game a bit langer because there are many things in the game I do not understand, I hope you can explain it for me.

in video 1 I show you how to do multiple combos at once but were can I see how much time it takes? does the game shows any status, and also I realeased that characters can be locked or something, were does that stand. so much stuff in the game and I aint used to playing this kind of games. so I would appreciate if I get some info, like for examble with the pvp was very handful info.

the most annoying part about this game is that a proper group search is barely possible because the game ceep changing majure values..like to different addresses in stead of the same range..vey annoying thing that I never encounterd before. , I mean not like this, anyway. please give me some more info about the game, all can help. oh yeah, and is there a place were I can se every character of the game?

Yeah for sure the game takes some time to really understand it, the game is focused on the AFK aspect of it(relaxed gameplay). It does have a lot of strategy involved, but not that hard once you get a grasp on it.

By combos you mean the heroes doing their Ultimate Skill? That can be on Auto or as you have it on Manual. What you were doing was activating their Ultimate, timer is not shown(sadly) but heroes replenish their energy(used for Ultimates) automatically or using buffs by other heroes Ultimate(like support heroes).

Let me know if I understood your first question right, Im happy to respond.

Regarding the all heroes page, there is one and it shows all heroes available in game at their max strenght and max ascension. Not all heroes can ascend all the way since there are 3 tiers of heroes. In the screenshots I show where the tab is.

PicsArt_04-01-06_03_46.thumb.jpg.89f0d12eca2c42f0992c435112ab5ae3.jpg

PicsArt_04-01-05_25_30.thumb.jpg.c1a0c98fb4065c19a5c75fc5be66ddcc.jpg

5 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

and the game is actually very fun..i like the game, LoL

see the lock, mind explain?91909802_651255638973510_8599421904173924352_n.thumb.png.d622b08fc4762461306b98e3107c9239.png

That lock can be from a lot of things, but most of the time is where your heroes have only 1 life and once they died, they cant be used again unless revived. But thats on other game modes... whats confusing me is that the image youre showing is from Campaign where thats not suppose to happen. You somehow did that on purpose? Is that what you meant by "I realeased that characters can be locked or something"?

Again I hope I understood everything right, english aint my first language. I'd be happy to respond again. Thank you!

12 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

I see,

In video 1, regarding combos, it is system based and before you start the gameplay, the system will determine the total power, character stats, character equipments, skill bonuses, skill effects and AOE percentages and attacks as well as other factors that can be viewed in heroes page. The combo meter is filled up with damage over time accumulated, whether the character attacks or took damage, it fills up the combo meter, and there is an option there in later stages where you will let the system automatically activates their respective ultimate skills or manually. 

Every character of the game information can be viewed in heroes tab and you can check them One by one in portraits view, as well as their general stats when in Ascended tier and in a sample max level. (Tiers like Ascended can be higher than that displayed, reaching to 5 star ascended, making it more OP), and character levels reaching level 280 or maybe more. 

12 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

and the game is actually very fun..i like the game, LoL

see the lock, mind explain?91909802_651255638973510_8599421904173924352_n.thumb.png.d622b08fc4762461306b98e3107c9239.png

I don't kinda get this part. If this is in campaign mode, i haven't encountered this kind of problem. This only happens in Arcane Labyrinth, wherein you need to use Dura's tears to revive them and use them again with full combo meters. 

What I hypothesised in this picture is that maybe you need new heroes to pull from the tavern or worst i can think of is that maybe you're detected by the system of tampering the data. 

6 hours ago, Cleru said:

I don't kinda get this part. If this is in campaign mode, i haven't encountered this kind of problem. This only happens in Arcane Labyrinth, wherein you need to use Dura's tears to revive them and use them again with full combo meters. 

What I hypothesised in this picture is that maybe you need new heroes to pull from the tavern or worst i can think of is that maybe you're detected by the system of tampering the data. 

haha, no worry I did it my self. I believe it was a way to unlock all heroes but the game is not designed in a way to unlock all heroes, they no were show wich hero is unlocked and wich one not.

It also makes all since why this game is hard to cheat, most those values you see in the game can not be found even encrypted, the real value does not change, when you search for the values that the game shows you wont find nothing or indeed only change visual..very good of the game, I also release that if I use the same hack on higher level it suddenly does not work..its like every lv has different patches for different things. and a lot of things are not showed in the game to calculate the other values or stats from characters. hmm very interesting, I gues I gone have to narrowdown the values that I already found and slowly level up to miss not anything of the game, so i'm just saying this is not gone be done in 1,2,3