AFK Arena - Unhackable???

Cleru

Been so long and I've searched every nook and cranny of this whole Internetverse and I haven't found a reliable link or information that hacked this game. Its hopeless? Even other sites can't even crack it. I've been willing to spend another VIP membership here if possible but will sit and wait for it first. I've experienced trying to crack this game but its so damn hard. 

Open for discussions. 🙂

I thought I was the only one, but it turns out I'm not. The same, I tried to scour the Internet in the hope of finding at least a tiny hack, even in YouTube I searched, but there was only a divorce, "AFK arena hacking game currency", and the hack was through some left-wing site. I even tried to hack this game myself, but it didn't work out. I think that one day, at some point, someone will hack this game. 😔 (I apologize in advance for mistakes)

Edited by Artem_Nikiforov
Grammatical error

19 hours ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

I thought I was the only one, but it turns out I'm not. The same, I tried to scour the Internet in the hope of finding at least a tiny hack, even in YouTube I searched, but there was only a divorce, "AFK arena hacking game currency", and the hack was through some left-wing site. I even tried to hack this game myself, but it didn't work out. I think that one day, at some point, someone will hack this game. 😔 (I apologize in advance for mistakes)

Oh brother you are not very well alone. I did also what you did, and some sites will just show you some texts but still mislead you on something else just to gain page views. 

[added 0 minutes later]

18 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

how is the community there in game?

The community is in-game and very acitve

[added 1 minute later]
11 minutes ago, Agsuwbsj said:

Please update gob script..🙏🙏🙏

What is that??? 

17 minutes ago, Cleru said:

Oh brother you are not very well alone. I did also what you did, and some sites will just show you some texts but still mislead you on something else just to gain page views. 

[added 0 minutes later]

The community is in-game and very acitve

[added 1 minute later]

What is that?

Oh, that's what it's for, now everything is clear. It's good that I left a "good review" on one of these sites 😈

Please watch the video, 

it is hackable, but its gone be not that easy to do it proper.

[added 1 minute later]

and it is campain, I do not have acces yet to online..server detecting a lot of stuff..

Edited by XxhentaixX

17 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

Please watch the video, 

it is hackable, but its gone be not that easy to do it proper.

[added 1 minute later]

and it is campain, I do not have acces yet to online..server detecting a lot of stuff..

Ohh thank you for this. 

Does the server detects this kind of cheat? 

that's me, 

the server does not detected it in campain, and in other modes it said sometimes that it could not render the data, so server detected it but there was a other time that the server did not detect it, so its really interesting but the server does not detect everything. but anyway for now I have to play the game more to have a way better understanding of the logic of this kind of games because its y first time to hack this type of games...i`m more for shooting games and I have been unactive for a pretty long time...we will see how will go but its worth the effort.

25 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

that's me, 

the server does not detected it in campain, and in other modes it said sometimes that it could not render the data, so server detected it but there was a other time that the server did not detect it, so its really interesting but the server does not detect everything. but anyway for now I have to play the game more to have a way better understanding of the logic of this kind of games because its y first time to hack this type of games...i`m more for shooting games and I have been unactive for a pretty long time...we will see how will go but its worth the effort.

This is the best video I've watched all day. Already subscribed to a YouTube channel to follow the news. I'm sorry that I can't help, only support in the text. Good luck! 💪

9 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

No problem, appreciate the support and thanks for subscribing!

That video is for sure the best thing Ive watched in a long time, been playing this game for 3 months now.I love it, the community is very active and the devs have a ton of plans for it.

Gave up on game guardian for it after searching so much lol so imagine my surprise when I saw your video in this thread, of course I subscribed! Thank you.

Let us know what you find sensei! 🙂

21 hours ago, XxhentaixX said:

that's me, 

Simply amazing dude. I've watched it over and over again. Yes when the battle is ongoing it didn't stop, but after the battle, it will automatically send battle reports and status progress to the servers. I bet that you can only edit the values within that time frame where the Battle is ongoing because if you disconnect the Internet connection abruptly while in battle mode, you can repeat the battle again when you reconnect it. 

6 hours ago, Artem_Nikiforov said:

I hope the developers don't find this video. If they find it, it will be harder to hack, since they will hide all the holes in the code and throw a strike on the channel. I will pray that this does not happen 🙏

I agree too.