archero script full function

anhtn512

archero script full function

There have two file script, two language (vietnam, english)

you can load this script and use

Function:

- Hack energy (input current level, current energy, coins, gems and get 9999 energy)

- Hack max level for weapon (require one common weapon level 1 in equipment)

- Hack resource (each gate, with drop resource, input type and number and you get more resource - limit 40 resource for each type - don't get so much in one map)

- Hack item (each gate, with drop resource, input type and number and you can convert it to item what you need - only select one item at a time, if you need change other item, please load script again)

- Hack gold (each map 7 - 13 - 14, after you get wheel, choose hack gold in hack menu and select number of map, spin the wheel then suicide on the next gate)

hack gold doesnt work when you hack the energy. Use genuine energy only to make the hack gold work

edit

hack gold only work for the first 3 times. after 3 times hack gold, you must restart the game to hack the gold again

Edited by kangkung27
reason

• 3 weeks later...

Working good thanks, I wish I can unlock by the same method others hero (that for gems)

and I using another script to hack drop to specific item and your 9999i-lvl of grey item for oneshots (the hack is truly working atm)

Edited by roveko8842

Id Personagens: (Codigo dos Herois)

Atreus      10.000
Urasil      10.001
Phoren      10.002
Taraniz     10.003
Helix       10.004
Miaugyk     10.005

Onir        20.001
Rolla       20.002
Bonnie      20.003
Sylvan      20.004