Towerlands

zverilius

• 4 weeks later...
On 29.03.2020 at 14:56, NoFear said:

И можете присоединиться к клану. Не уверен, что игра блокирует это, если они обнаружили мошенничество.

Screenshot_20200329-065458.png

can you tell me how someone did?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

since this thread gained attention i will post here on how to hack gold. Gold can be hacked from the map where you collect gold. Level each zone 1 by 1. Search level by D-word. once you have 1 value of level left. Change it to 99999 and upgrade. Your gold will increase based on the level. Keep doing this for every new gold farm zone you unlock. Diamond is a bit more complicated but is possible to hack. i figured this out from the PVP rewards. once you unlock a PVP tier level, lets say wood, silver whatever tier you unlock, it gives you a chest as reward. once you open the chest you get diamonds as reward. Once you open the chest i think it had a long cool down. So basically the trick is to reset the timer of the chest so you can open infinitely. Search time in game by fuzzy search and value float. so for e.g. lets say the PVP chest has a 12 hr cooldown (12 hr * 3600 = 43200.00) so do a fuzzy search for value type of float. And keep refining search by decreasing. So check how much time is left on your pvp rewards chest and keep refining value until search matches the value closest to your PVP chest time. set it to 0 and freeze. Then spam open the pvp chest for unlimited diamonds. This method is tiresome but it works. The only method i could find. I haven't logged in game for a while, so not sure if its patched or not. Give it a try and see what you can find. Hope this helps.