Dungeon Hunter 4 Weapon Tier!

ashu

Hello Friends,

I have been playing Dungeon Hunter 4,and I really love it.

Except the fact that the max weapon tier I get is 52,while others get tier 99 and 97 though I have completed the game 4 times with all the 4 characters.

So I was just wondering that what tier you have?

And if there is something special to be done to get tier 99 and 97 weapons,then please tell me.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I have also been playing Dungeon Hunter 4 .I have a char thats level 46 and i can only buy level 46 gear from the shop with coins am i bugged or something as its getting hard to even level up now with gear thats not up to the job. Someone please tell me whats going on thanks.

lol,Hack level using gamekiller,its easy.

Just search for your current level,i.e., 46,try to upgrade,keep doing this u til u get 2-3 results,change them to 100 and lock them.Go play the game,again go to the shop and boom,you will unlock tier 97 weapons and tier 99 ring.

Enjoy

Hack with GG set search range to All regions

I started a new game...

Search 1

When you level up search 2, Lvl up again, search 3 then lvl up to 4

You probably have 100+ strings so, Change all 4's to 100 or to anything to want

You need Gems hack or something to buy The lawgiver things, Buy all things you need from tier 99 and 97

Because if you lvl up, Level will reset and tier 99 things are gone.

Wolfi3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just search for the level (starting at 2) then search each time your level raises (3 or 4 times) till you get two values. Make the 2 values 99 and you are all set.

Hi  Guys,

Sorry that I don't really understand what did you mean by 'search'? Search what, where? Could you please help me bro?

I got a genuine hack after so much fake downloads. It has preloaded with 12000 gems, so I bought things like sword, cap, boots, ring and unlocked all the skills for bladmaster. But I see a lot of beautiful weapons in the 'crafting' tab which I don't know how to get?

My current weapon at level 4 says 'Tier 13' could you pleae help?

Thanks for any n all you help!