Sign in to follow this  
nbt_res

Failed to change the values

Hello guys,

I just tried to hack Gardenscapes and failed.

I open GG -> Open the game -> turn off wifi -> search for boosters values -> play a game to decrease the number -> re-search x times -> found it -> change the number in GG -> even try to freeze it -> back to the game -> the number of boosters didn't change at all

Is there any advices for me? Where did I wrong or this game cannot be hack anymore?

Thanks in advance

Gardenscapes often update protection and fix all public hacks in short terms.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By replauserteam
      when I enter the application after this error
      failed to find application package name

Falha ao encontrar o nome do pacote do aplicativo
    • By Vim
      Gardenscapes got updated and now stopping when stars value is being changed, some how i hacked stars but when i use goto from the coin value and then i use to change the stars value from the address then the  game suddenly stops working please help me out hacking gardenscapes and yes this trick is not working anymore:-
      https://gameguardian.net/forum/gallery/image/371-homescapes-and-gardenscapes-hack-stars-gameguardian/
      Thanks If You Tried ( :
    • By Vim
      Gardenscapes got updated and now stopping when stars value is being changed, some how i hacked stars but when i use goto from the coin value and then i use to change the stars value from the address then the  game suddenly stops working please help me out hacking gardenscapes and yes this trick is not working anymore:-
      https://gameguardian.net/forum/gallery/image/371-homescapes-and-gardenscapes-hack-stars-gameguardian/
      Thanks If You Tried ( :