Failed to change the values

nbt_res

Question

Hello guys,

I just tried to hack Gardenscapes and failed.

I open GG -> Open the game -> turn off wifi -> search for boosters values -> play a game to decrease the number -> re-search x times -> found it -> change the number in GG -> even try to freeze it -> back to the game -> the number of boosters didn't change at all

Is there any advices for me? Where did I wrong or this game cannot be hack anymore?

Thanks in advance

5 answers to this question

First you will need to get the game to start over from scratch, because it only have like three security exploits i could think of (im a newbie).

install gardenscapes on a parallel space or new device etc.

Because even if you uninstall gardenscapes and install it back, gardenscapes remembers your device, so your progress would not start over.

Now the secuirty exploaits are the rewards you get, a pop up that says "claim" 

So your first claim should come in a mail in the app itself.

You will need to use game guardian and search for the mail value. Its like "5000" using D-word.

Change all of them to like 2,000,000,000 and click "claim"

now your coins should be 2 Billion.

Please note this "claim" is not ordinary, only occurs like 3 times (i only played the game up to level 34). 

Like i said.. it comes in the mail in the game.

To be safe, use the "FILL" function of game guardian, so the game would not shut down or restart.

If the game shut down, try it back using "Fill" function.

Please be aware that gardenscapes keeps updating, so i would advise you to not use a outdated script you might find on the internetverse because gardenscapes might ban your device from using the game.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:35 AM, nbt_res said:

Hello guys,

I just tried to hack Gardenscapes and failed.

I open GG -> Open the game -> turn off wifi -> search for boosters values -> play a game to decrease the number -> re-search x times -> found it -> change the number in GG -> even try to freeze it -> back to the game -> the number of boosters didn't change at all

Is there any advices for me? Where did I wrong or this game cannot be hack anymore?

Thanks in advance

Do you want a mod that continues your current data? This mod also has unlimited coins ( Store values are negative so it adds)

Archived