Free VIP for the best Site ideas!

Sysadmin

If you start to spell right (im spelling right am i.. maybe because of the keyboard, or at least have better grammar(okay im starting to complete words in my post) , post cheats(im finding cheats) , limit your excessive posting habits(how many times.. cause im very very very active) , then I will gladly accept you.

Edited Above

My Life

Full Of Sadness :/ :(:D-_-

• Administrators

Just post what you have. lol. Go out on the Market, find most popular games, cheat them with GameGuardian, post the guide here. You can also look into the request section here.

I seriously feel jason can be great you know. He is very active and likes posting. As seen from his opinion award. XD It's a start but yeah jason will make it one day. Activity is a start. The journey is the next step.

• Administrators

I seriously feel jason can be great you know. He is very active and likes posting. As seen from his opinion award. XD It's a start but yeah jason will make it one day. Activity is a start. The journey is the next step.

Yep. If jason is willing to have grammar (which he has already started lol), I am willing to promote him :D

• Administrators

Just to go a little off topic, dyno can I upload yes123 modded games for the community here? I will add reference and all credits to him.

As long as ALL credits go to him. Be sure to post in: Downloads>Modded

• 2 weeks later...