Free VIP for the best Site ideas!

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey guys,

So, to make this Site better, and give away VIP to people, we shall have a contest!

Submit your idea for the site (guides, mods, raffles, games, clans, etc), and if your idea is selected, you will win 6 free months of VIP! Simply make your idea as clear and specific as possible, post it, and wait.

Hope to see some good ideas :D

• 4 weeks later...

Firstly, the recent posts seems to take up a lot of space on the full version. It could be cut down a little. Next, I would propose for a chat section. It seems to be missing in this forum.

Live help is always the fastest and most convenient. A chat room is also for bonding and camaraderie building. A chat room would significantly boosts the activity of this forum.

The chat button should be placed somewhere on the top bar together with the other 'forum, members' buttons.

I hope you would take my request in consideration. Thank you.

Oh and to add on, I wonder if it was possible to add this bridge between the gamecih forums and the Gameguardian forums so people who are new can easily access both forums. This is to 1. Attract more members. 2. Greater chance of finding solution.

For the second point, since both forums work on the same principle of data editing ingame, a solution to a particular cheat request might be posted in gamecih forums for example. So the members on Gameguardian forums who are looking for that solution remains lost, this bridge will bring members to both sides to look for answers.

It's like a partnership or just a link on the forum that brings members to the other forum.

You'd have to ask aqua and or d2d but as far as I've heard /seen in the past the uppity upps/ staffers @ gamecih aren't the friendliest with us over here at gameguardian lol

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Time to take down gamecih. lol.. just kidding

Heres an idead, why dont we make it so that any non-staff members have to do a virus scan from virustotal.com and upload the link so we know that the files dont have viruses.

(* if you reaaalllyyy want im pretty sure we cud take down gamecih with dos attacks...). just sayin

Another suggestion: vip be hidden totally from the normal members and public. Because now, I can see everything. The text is meant for vip only right? Something seems wrong.

D2d created gameguardian.net and I helped a lil with some stuff lol mor on the vbbulletin version though before we switched to ipb lol here I just rearange stuff lmao

• Administrators

Oh and to add on, I wonder if it was possible to add this bridge between the gamecih forums and the Gameguardian forums so people who are new can easily access both forums. This is to 1. Attract more members. 2. Greater chance of finding solution.

For the second point, since both forums work on the same principle of data editing ingame, a solution to a particular cheat request might be posted in gamecih forums for example. So the members on Gameguardian forums who are looking for that solution remains lost, this bridge will bring members to both sides to look for answers.

It's like a partnership or just a link on the forum that brings members to the other forum.

You'd have to ask aqua and or d2d but as far as I've heard /seen in the past the uppity upps/ staffers @ gamecih aren't the friendliest with us over here at gameguardian lol

Huh gamecih doesn't like guardian here? Ah must be Xolo but it's always good to make an alliance or something. Who created this site? Not iperny right?

Precisely. Xologist doesn't want an alliance. He sees us as "competition". No matter if we set up boundaries. The closest I've gotten, is being allowed to link cheats from here, on there.

Heres an idead, why dont we make it so that any non-staff members have to do a virus scan from virustotal.com and upload the link so we know that the files dont have viruses.

(* if you reaaalllyyy want im pretty sure we cud take down gamecih with dos attacks...). just sayin

We have CloudFlare, Which won't allow a user to connect, if they have a virus on their computer. I can look into other solutions though.

D2d created gameguardian.net and I helped a lil with some stuff lol mor on the vbbulletin version though before we switched to ipb lol here I just rearange stuff lmao

"Lil stuff"???!!! I can't live without you! lol. You help so much!

• Administrators

Another suggestion: vip be hidden totally from the normal members and public. Because now, I can see everything. The text is meant for vip only right? Something seems wrong.

GameGuardian team and other teams have access to VIP.

• Administrators

Also, if they are a member, their file uploads have to be manually approved by an admin.