War robots 5.7.2 Hacking without losing my progress in the game (just some benefit that helps compete with those who put money)

ArturoYagami26

There are several mods of this game on the Internet and some do work, but you have to start from scratch, and it has cost me to reach the level that I am, how bad already at that level are the majority that have put a lot of money into the game and sometimes It is impossible to compete with them and there I am stuck, so I am looking for a hack that will help me even if it is a bit to compete.

images (5).jpeg

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Sharkpupet2345 said:

I need to win I was just thinking about you?

On 3/2/2020 at 2:02 AM, ArturoYagami26 said:

There are several mods of this game on the Internet and some do work, but you have to start from scratch, and it has cost me to reach the level that I am, how bad already at that level are the majority that have put a lot of money into the game and sometimes It is impossible to compete with them and there I am stuck, so I am looking for a hack that will help me even if it is a bit to compete.

images (5).jpeg

This game is server based almost impossible to hack 

Archived