Knighthood

Yotchuco

• 3 months later...

So far I discovered 2 and a half cheats in this game, you'll see why and a half soon.

The first cheat is endless attacks, simply start a fight and search for value "4" type "Byte", then attack once, then type "3" and refine, attack once more, then type "2" and refine, then attack one last time and type "2" and refine, you should have 2 results,  click on the icon next to the magnifying glass to change the value of both, type in 4 and freeze it, after that you should have unlimited turns in each fight until you restart the game, but be careful since one of the values is for you and the other is for PvP, in case you decide to go PvP, make sure to first unfreeze the option that is not for you.
The second cheat is energy related, I tried for a long time to find a way to either freeze energy or increase it, but I never managed to find a way to do anything about it, but I did discover that you can change how much each fight costs, simply by searching for the current energy value of the fight, and repeating that until you have only 3 results(you should use search type byte), and then change all 3 values to "1", I haven't tried changing it to 0 since it's not necessary, by the time you finish 1 fight you will regenerate more than 1 energy anyway, and the best part is, this affects every fight that requires energy.

The half a cheat is the maniacal gauntlet, you can obtain it by finding the value of your current gold and changing it to over 1 million, the game will correct it as soon as you try spending it, but you will have the gauntlet unlocked.

I have heard that some players managed to cheat the Rage meter to always be full, but I never tried doing that since I don't find it necessary at all.

How do you search the energy value?

Do you just search the energy value of the fight without anything else? I did that with Byte and it returned way too many results.

Do you search the energy value of a fight and go to another fight and search again? Can you please replicate the steps required? 

Thank you.

Ok, so I managed the energy hack to do the way you said it but in the serverside it actually turns gems into the energy. It's not client side. Check your gems. I did it on a new account with 0 gems and it does not work.

• 2 months later...

Archived