Hay Day cheat, anything that is possible

ILoveGameGuardian213

Bro . . . Before you submit such a request, I'd like to say this "if the game is COMPLETELY/MOSTLY server-sided, it'll be hard or should I say almost impossible to hack from the client side" Of course at times there are flaws that haven't been looked into or aren't caressed and sometimes are leaked and hacked/patched but that's not common. 

10 hours ago, semenshooter said:

Bro . . . Before you submit such a request, I'd like to say this "if the game is COMPLETELY/MOSTLY server-sided, it'll be hard or should I say almost impossible to hack from the client side" Of course at times there are flaws that haven't been looked into or aren't caressed and sometimes are leaked and hacked/patched but that's not common. 

So it's almost un-cheatable?  And if they're some flaws we can use,  it's rare to find?  So uhh.. The values of things is stored in the server,  when make a purchase of anything it will connect to the server? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived