Archero hacks

Arzaroth

Archero hacks

A little Archero script, containing the following hacks :

•  Energy hack (unlimited play)
  •  Gold in lucky wheel
  •  One hit kill
  •  Resource drops edition in game (number, or transform then into items)

I do not take any responsibility if you get banned using this (well, if this happens, that would mean I will also probably get banned).

I do not intend to provide support if it doesn't work for you.

This is loosely based on 5G_Controller Archero's script v1.0.3. I merely tweaked things to my liking and added the item hack feature (which he added afterwards in his 1.0.4 version).

In order to use resources edition in game, you have to do it after you've collected the resources. You should use the script before entering the next room.

The number you have to enter for this to work is the total number of the resources you currently have in your "inventory", that is to say the number you have collected since the first room.

Sometimes the transformation doesn't work perfectly, if you loot 2 ring scrolls and transform them into an item (let's say a Serpent ring), then if in the next room you loot more ring scrolls, your hacked serpent ring might revert back into ring scrolls.

In order to prevent that, as soon as you loot the resources you wanted to transform, use the script, go to the next room and die.

For the last two (number of resources or transforming a resource into an item), you have to do it after you've collected the resources. I suggest you do it before entering the next room.

The thing is, the number you have to enter for this to work is the total number of the resources you currently have in your "inventory".

For instance, if you were to loot 2 ring scrolls then in the next room 3 more ring scrolls, you would have a total of 5 and that is the number you have to enter in order to perform the hack (whichever it is).

Sometimes the transformation doesn't work perfectly, if you loot 2 ring scrolls and transform then into an item (let's say a Serpent ring), then in the next room you loot more ring scrolls, there is a chance your hacked serpent ring revert back into ring scrolls.

In order to prevent that, my suggestion is to as soon as you loot the resources you wanted to transform, transform it, go to the next room and die.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...