GoombaPatrol

Hey everyone, I was wonder if anyone is able to help with modifying the currency in Animal Restaurant. This is the link to the game on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=droidhang.twgame.restaurant&hl=en_CA

So far, I've tried changing the values of the currency by directly editing it with GG, but it always reverts back to the original value. I have also tried searching for the encrypted values of the currency, where it turns out the DWORD value is multiplied by 2 (so on-screen it would show up as 100 but you would have to search 200 to find the value). I have also tried modifying the shop prices, but the search showed either nothing or I edited the values and they were not reflected in-game. I have also tried changing the value for the value that tracks the currency earned in-game, but the values would also revert back to its original. I've also tried using the XOR method to modify the shop prices, but to no avail. Any help or guidance would be much appreciated!

6 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

It took like 3 minutes to found out... As easy as abc.

jeez....i was just like the first guy...tried everything i know..but no success.

guess like...i need get back to kindergarden....learn ABC....again.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by zam535582

Just now, zam535582 said:

jeez....i was just like the first guy...tried everything i know..but no success.

guess like...i need get back to kindergarden....learn ABC....again.

It's okay to try everything slowly. But since this guy told us what not work, so we need to think some ways that he didn't make. 😉

5 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

It's okay to try everything slowly. But since this guy told us what not work, so we need to think some ways that he didn't make. 😉

yup...details are important.

glad he did bring it up.

new thing i learned today.

Edited by zam535582

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

Sure, you taught me this method. So I always use this method for the first try. 😍

I have a routine.

Dword -> Double -> Float -> UTF (8/16) -> Encrypted Dword -> XOR Dword

When they all fail, I do unknown changed/unchanged (very time consuming)...

8 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I have a routine.

Dword -> Double -> Float -> UTF (8/16) -> Encrypted Dword -> XOR Dword

When they all fail, I do unknown changed/unchanged (very time consuming)...

For me, it depends on how the game look like, some games looks not easy to hack, so straight use UTF hack, if it look easy, sure goes to DWORD search and memory hack.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

For me, it depends on how the game look like, some games looks not easy to hack, so straight use UTF hack, if it look easy, sure goes to DWORD search and memory hack.

Yea, situational... And familiarity with developer 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi! The UTF-8 Hack is no longer working? I have tried and followed the steps in the video and it doesn't work anymore on mine. It reverts back to the original. On my first try, the cod valie turned NaN. Is there an update hack?

-Jan 10, 2021