DevShouldListen

Counter attack hack for esport

This is a fun version to use in video in the game counter attack :

Features

- Wall hack

- Radar Hack

- Aim boost

Why this cheat ? :

This script can be use in scrims without any people see it , use wall hack front  of mods and dev and they will not see even if you don't spray in wall

Why download this script ?

It is a optimize version from  script , using SW gg in the game you can also controle time so don't need to use speed in the script.Using this script you prove to the dev of this game he should really listen player . You can use this script in all version , the game will not be laggy even for some device. Thank to Candy10 for his help.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the exact same cheat a few months ago, so either it looks very similar to yours, or your cheat doesn't quite belong to you.For a long time I tried to remember where I left it and found it on the csgo jackpot site.I left a link, please look, and tell me if your cheat?I am interested in contacting the author and ordering a private development

On 3/3/2020 at 3:47 AM, Alex132 said:

I saw the exact same cheat a few months ago, so either it looks very similar to yours, or your cheat doesn't quite belong to you.For a long time I tried to remember where I left it and found it on the csgo jackpot site.I left a link, please look, and tell me if your cheat?I am interested in contacting the author and ordering a private development

The old cheat you see few month ago get some usless features who make him very laggy (20fps in game) , then put new thing for poeple who want make video with , we are building another vip script but the script will be free or just with link ads . Im just making optimisation of script . You can see all script on CA in the channel Counter Attack hack