Day R Survival version 1.656 - Craft/Recipe Hack

Teddy09

Can anyone please help me on how can I change the quantity of the item when using the E:Double type.. ex: when butchering a carcass of a rat or snake, the result will most likely be 0-1 rawhide, 1-2 raw meat and 0-1 bones/poison.. I would like to change these quantity into 1k or 1kk

• 10 months later...
On 2/11/2020 at 10:52 PM, Teddy09 said:

Can anyone please help me on how can I change the quantity of the item when using the E:Double type.. ex: when butchering a carcass of a rat or snake, the result will most likely be 0-1 rawhide, 1-2 raw meat and 0-1 bones/poison.. I would like to change these quantity into 1k or 1kk

u shud try the ones with Higher Numbers. Searching with 0-1 , 1-2 will Give u Headache,'-)

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2020 at 12:37 AM, Hae14 said:

u shud try the ones with Higher Numbers. Searching with 0-1 , 1-2 will Give u Headache,'-)

Can you teach me how to hack the crafting? Every time I do search like in the torch recipe, 1;1;500::100 it says nothing found. And if in case there's results found then what to do nexr?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 1:30 PM, ***** said:

Can you teach me how to hack the crafting? Every time I do search like in the torch recipe, 1;1;500::100 it says nothing found. And if in case there's results found then what to do nexr?

When u've Found the items' Value Just Edit them to 1.. coz' Zero & Negative don't Work.

Try This :

100;3000;100;10;1::200

it's For Seeds.

Edited by Hae14
Content Added

9 hours ago, Hae14 said:

When u've Found the items' Value Just Edit them to 1.. coz' Zero & Negative don't Work.

Try This :

100;3000;100;10;1::200

it's For Seeds.

Could you possibly go-to address and see if there is also a double value for these addresses? Then perhaps you can set the value to a decimal and have it take less then 1 while still not being 0 or negative.

I don't have the game installed currently and wifi is too bad to install it:/ but perhaps you or someone else could try this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 5:07 PM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Could you possibly go-to address and see if there is also a double value for these addresses? Then perhaps you can set the value to a decimal and have it take less then 1 while still not being 0 or negative.

i think that won't do.. the Game wud still want the Bare minimum of the ingredients to Craft an item..