Airline Tycoon - Hago

JoshNY11

Some Hago games looks like impossible to hack, i tried almost 1 week hack the game Airline Tycoon and none success against Diamonds or Game Coin per sec, and the progress is locked by pay, you cant progress without real money or you will need wait months.
Some GameGuardian legend interested on this challenge? I'm on rage now.

I believe it is impossible! It's been 1 month since I asked for help on another topic about that same game and no one answered.

I tried it in different ways and I also received nothing. Well, in the middle of last year I could use speedhack and earn coins a lot faster, but even that doesn't work anymore ..

I think that for this game it is impossible ..

12 hours ago, am-almeida said:

I believe it is impossible! It's been 1 month since I asked for help on another topic about that same game and no one answered.

I tried it in different ways and I also received nothing. Well, in the middle of last year I could use speedhack and earn coins a lot faster, but even that doesn't work anymore ..

I think that for this game it is impossible ..

Looks like impossible, i just would like to see some professional trying so i can forget this game

• 2 weeks later...

Archived