Last Shelter: Survival - State Map with details of all basesin that state

cryptocrazy

Name of Game: Last Shelter: Survival
Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.more.dayzsurvival.gp
Version: 1.250.162

What cheat? STATE MAP with BASE details and co-ordinates and other information

STATE MAP with base details - i wanted to know if we can make a script for having a STATE MAP with all the base locations in that state to be visible or get their coordinates in an excel sheet to be displayed

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I can change the values using GG, but then server sync, changes them back.I tried using speed hack - even that is not possible. I know its server side game , but many Chinese players seem to get other hacks going especially to get the data of the bases from the state map - i think this is possible to get by an lua script.

• 2 weeks later...

It has to be possible.. I've seen someone using this in person.. I just game the dude a base name thru line an the state an he found the base within 15 secs.. also when the shield would drop the # of each troops everything g about it.. ive been trying to figure it out also but nothing yet 

Archived