1945 Air Force problem

FRIKIdelTO

Question

Hi,

I was hacked this game with 99999999 gems, 99999999 gold, etc

All was fine but now online is gone, I can't play multiplayer mode and the worst thing is that my progress doesn't save. I mean, if I pass a few stages and if I close de game, when I run it again, it is where I am before the hack.

Is there any solution for this?

The most strange thing is that if I uninstall the game and install it again it loads de previous savegame with 99999999 gems, 99999999 gold, etc

I want to restart the game from the begining without hack and I can't

:_(

1 answer to this question

On 1/15/2020 at 12:15 PM, FRIKIdelTO said:

Hi,

I was hacked this game with 99999999 gems, 99999999 gold, etc

All was fine but now online is gone, I can't play multiplayer mode and the worst thing is that my progress doesn't save. I mean, if I pass a few stages and if I close de game, when I run it again, it is where I am before the hack.

Is there any solution for this?

The most strange thing is that if I uninstall the game and install it again it loads de previous savegame with 99999999 gems, 99999999 gold, etc

I want to restart the game from the begining without hack and I can't

:_(

Deactivate the game.. uninstall and make a new one..only put up to 5000 gems and bind the account to facebook right away..works for me

Archived