d2dyno

Unlimited Money
Mod: Dungeon Hunter 4 (Unlimited Gems)

118 posts in this topic

Dungeon Hunter 4 (Unlimited Gems)

Overview: Venture forth into the most immersive, accomplished, and addictive chapter of the acclaimed action RPG saga!

***** REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLER GAMES
- Hack your way through an EPIC STORYLINE & a dark fantasy adventure
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses 
- LOOT countless items

***** EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 types of warriors with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear 
- Throughout the game, unveil the mysteries surrounding your warriors

***** GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Fight along your friends in the CO-OP arenas 
- Show off your battle skills in the action-packed PVP mode
- Gather up and fight other warriors in TEAM DEATHMATCH games

The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope… 

Embark on an epic adventure and get ready to fight your way through intense solo and multiplayer levels in this new free installment of the iconic dungeon crawler game. 

This free fantasy game is best suited for fans of: hack 'n slash, action RPGs, dark fantasy games, multiplayer and free adventure games. 

If you are one of them, get the game now for free!

This app has banner advertisements

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/19/2013
  • Category
  • Required Android version
    2.3+
  • Credit
  • More Info
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftD4HM

This apk is offline?

I don't understand the instruction because the file here that needs to be downloaded is apk. should we replace our dh4?

Hello,

You first have to uninstall your old version.

sorry but i tried to put that file from the folder.. it didn't work even i DL a new one.. maybe your procedures puzzled me... 

It works fine, a bit laggy for me but good, i downloaded the one from Play store but hard, so i went looking for a hack and this one works, Thanks d2dyno

hey d2dyno master...do you know how to hack dungeon hunter 4 skill points ? or weapon / armor stats ?

Hello ..

With the money you have you can by skill point and you can upgrade ur weapons and armor stats

i understand that
but they can edit that weapon / armor stats =X it's bug ?!

mmm i am not sure ...

yeah i search for that one too..

but if u can manipulated craft stone u don't have to do that, craft weapon totally great

works great..

Thanks

Hi d2dyno, I have a problem and  I hope you can help me : my device is a kindle fire HD, and it doesn't allow me to cancel the download from the Amazon market. I tried to follow your instructions about the obb folder, the fact is that this one doesn't even exist on my device (I'm using ES file explorer). I created one (sdcard/android/obb) and then created a folder named : com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftD4HM. But the fact is that you say to "put this file in the folder". Are you talking about the apk file? Because it doesn't work, when I launched the game I only got a loading sign. 

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French. Thank you in advance, I have dozens of issues trying to use cheats on this device.

Hi d2dyno, I have a problem and  I hope you can help me : my device is a kindle fire HD, and it doesn't allow me to cancel the download from the Amazon market. I tried to follow your instructions about the obb folder, the fact is that this one doesn't even exist on my device (I'm using ES file explorer). I created one (sdcard/android/obb) and then created a folder named : com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftD4HM. But the fact is that you say to "put this file in the folder". Are you talking about the apk file? Because it doesn't work, when I launched the game I only got a loading sign. 

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French. Thank you in advance, I have dozens of issues trying to use cheats on this device.

Hi,

It's talking about the obb files: https://mega.co.nz/#!lYNHAAyI!MCpT-jH3pqm7L9FdGZ3uAVtVWoZOTSZchoSzaUa8-qo

I didn't upload it because it's a huge file.

Is there a way to still make this work? Or do you have a newer mod for 1.1.0? Thanks

Comes up with invalid license

Comes up with invalid license

Did you delete the original apk?

i use kindle fire hd also can you update the link for obb plz i can't seem to find one one when i try to search for it

sent from my kindle fire HD using tapatalk

Atually the link named MEGA in d2dyno's post is a direct link to the obb file.

I downloaded it, but then when I tried to unzip it (can we say unzip for a .rar file?), 7zip asks me for a password, does somebody know how am i supposed to pass through it? Or only d2dyno knows this password?

I downloaded it, but then when I tried to unzip it (can we say unzip for a .rar file?), 7zip asks me for a password, does somebody know how am i supposed to pass through it? Or only d2dyno knows this password?

Password is: www.apkgamespoint.com

Password is: www.apkgamespoint.com

the link is dead it got deleted

the link is dead it got deleted

Works just fine here.