hotel empire tycoon menu by ampouzer

features: ...

money hack and diamonds hack

auto update by the web no passwords need

Must have internet connection

if in the feature require password the password will be 0 or you can join on the discord and find all the passwords

find me on discord: αμπουσερούκος καπιταλουκος#9921

here is the official discord that i will start sell some scripts and there you will find all my scripts and you will find my new youtube account

Join to discord if you need support and if you want to get my new scripts faster than anyone
https://discord.gg/vEMJpkW

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MarioRossi93i
      View File Real Racing 3 Total Time Played Hack
      Real Racing 3 Total Time Played Hack

Requirements
      - Game Guardian 96 +
      Instructions
      - Run it and set wanted values

Video

Submitter MarioRossi93i Submitted 07/04/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By MarioRossi93i
      Real Racing 3 Total Time Played Hack

Requirements
      - Game Guardian 96 +
      Instructions
      - Run it and set wanted values

Video

• By Travian
      Today my account have been moved to naughty island and I don't know what I did wrong.
      I hacked like a lot of times before:
      - Smartphone was offline
      - I changed with GG the bonus of 3 Simcash in 30.000 Simcash and claimed the bonus
      - I upgraded 9 times the storage (from 650 to 695), expanded some city expansions, not all of them, bought the todays action of expansion objects for something like 265 simcash, I expanded 3 beach expansions and gave the rest of the simcash for some trees.
      - At the end i had less simcash than before the hack
      I stopped the game, left the smartphone for one hour offline and after that I started the game online.
      Since then I am on naughty island.

What was I doing wrong? I hacked like this at least 10 times on different accounts and had no problems.
      Except last week, when another account was soft banned after a hack like this. There I expanded the storage to maximum (700) and released all city expansions from the capital city. In that case I thought, that the maximum storage was the problem. That's why today I went only to 695. But it didn't helped, I'm banned now.

• By fllwr
      I use other script engine/app to automate some game play and  I use GG run some task on demand.
      The problem is, GG script seems to be interrupted if target process is terminated. (Reasonable but block in my way)
      But sometimes I want to kill/restart the game, and therefore need to automate attach/load script.
      To make it happen:
      1. If it is possible to attach process/load script through local IPC or shell command.
          I think it is not possible now.
      2. Automate tap on GG to attach/load script. But there are two major problems to solve:
          A. Find the game process can be non-trivial as the position in list seems unpredictable.
          B. Find GG floating icon can be non-trivial.

Anyway, I would like to request some (trivial) features for menu/UI, which benefits humans and also can make my automation easier.
      1. Add options to sort process list by pid/display name/package name.
          IMO a sorted list is much easier to locate the process.
          (It seems that GG tries to put foremost window's process 1st in list, but not always and other window/process are not sorted.
           In case there is another floating window around, it is most likely that the floating window's app is 1st in list, and the game is at random list position.)
      2. Add a menu entry to set/set floating icon position in menu. Add a menu entry to change floating icon size.
          IMO a smaller floating window (without auto hide) is most convenient.
          Remember and apply accurate floating icon position is much easier than struggle to drag GG to correct region every time.
         (One practical use case is when speedhack is use frequently to tweak speed up/down all the time.
          GG's floating icon is large, and huge if speedhack's arrows is shown -- I knew long press again can hide arrows, but it is inconvenient if I want to change speed all the time)

It would be easiest possible to attach process/load script through local IPC or shell command.
    • By OraOraOra
      Help me command in the script. I use editall/ ipair not work. Someone can help me to command script. This is in addlist memory.