Real Racing 3 Hack

Support game version: 8.2.1

Features:

• M$ R$ Gold Hack

• Profile Hack

• Car VIP Hack

• Endurance Hack

Note:

• Do not Hack too mach M$(more then 4,000,000), R$(more then 100,000,000) and Gold(more then 20,000) or you might get banned!!!
  • In Profile Hack, you can change your profile like: total time played, money earnings, money spent, total gold gained and fame points.

• Car VIP Hack can VIP ALL your cars.

• You can run endurance hack before go in match, and then go in Endurance, you will win immediately.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Huang888 said:

Has anyone used this script and been sealed

It works perfect on latest version, mate! 🙃

I wish the author (BreadKiller) could add the ability to skip (become first) a race in CAREER mode without racing. 🤗

8 hours ago, nimaenigma said:

It works perfect on latest version, mate!🙃

I wish the author (BreadKiller) could add the ability to skip (become first) a race in CAREER mode without racing.🤗

Time and total revenue rs or gold can't be modified now😜😛😝🤪

At the same time, I also hope to be able to crack and win the golden cup, so that I can quickly achieve 100% of my career progress.

Edited by Huang888

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello friend, I received the email that you quit real racing three, so I want to ask you one thing, can you decrypt the 3.0.0 version of the real racing three script and send it to me. I want to study searching by signature, and then modify another value of the offset. thank you very much.

RR3 Hack 3.0.0.lua

Edited by Huang888