ATT & Game Guardian Lock Mode

popfan

You will need to have your complete APN setting filled in order to get the advertisement

Name: AT&T

APN: wap.cingular

Proxy: wireless.cingular.com

Port: 80

Username:[email protected]

Password: cingular1

Server: leave blank

MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com

MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com

MMS Port: 80

MCC:310

MNC:410

APN Type: leave blank

This is the setting that need to be in all ATT phone for the ads for lock mode for Game Guardian to work.

This is found at system setting / mobile networks / Access Point Names (for ICS) location for Gingerbread is similar. I know on my Gingerbread I was not allowed to change the setting that were put in from ATT, but you can create a new APN and just fill in the settings and you will connect to ATT correctly for the ads to work.

• Administrators

I am able to get the ad working but still cant figure out how to lock values. What do you have to do after activating the ad? once I set a value, how do I lock it?

Once you find a value you would like to lock, tap it (not hold it down) enter a name, such as "score". Then press that floppy disk button right next to the search button. You should see your saved value. Now, check the box next to it, and you have successfully locked it!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G modded with Codename Android

• 5 months later...