Can I use Game guardian on Metal slug Attack???

Cutti_Captain

Hellow guys and girls. I just started using Game guardian just two days ago. At this point, I mastered applying it on Nyanko Daisensou and thought it's time to challenge on the bigger stage.

You would get what I mean. 'Metal slug Attack' is the game I aimed. For those who do not know about this game, got to tell you one thing easy.

There is a currency called 'Medal' in game.  If you have played any of smartphone games ever before, you would know what Gacha is. Normally, I would call it lottery system simply.

I just wanted to change the value of medals required to purchase good items or units. Frankly, Most of them(units) are EXTREMELY expensive! So I changed valuse to 0 so that I pay nothing to purchase them.

But everytime I change them into 0 and press 'Purchase", Message saying 'Connection Error' comes out and shut the page down when I come back, original value comes out! No matter what I do, cannot change the original value (price). I searched many times on Google but ended up with so little information and videos. (Even 90% of videos were fake.)

Is there anyone in this world who can cheat this Metal slug attack? Is it possible for Game Guardian to cheat server-based mobile games? Please tell me what I should do. I beg on you......

Archived