non-functional issues

oni-kage

i own a galaxy s10 (at&t) american , i have tried vmos, exposed, parallel, and so on. no matter what i do, the speed hack does not work. is there a problem with the at&t version. if not, can some post me a link to the proper instructions for the installations to make it work 

ok well it was a root thing. but now i have a different problem.  went from android 9.0 to 10.0, Game guardian went from 87.7 to 87.8, monster warlord went through a 30 maintenance.  now in vmos, when i run the g.g. and monster warlord in vmos for the speed hack, it slams shut. tried clearing cache and data, re-installing, resetting app preferences and no fix 

21 hours ago, Enyby said:

You are apparently mocking, so you attached screenshots of the links.

not mocking, i am not sure if you know where to look to see if i had sent them. they have the links on the pics and the images so you will know what to look for and what i sent. has nothing to do with mocking, strictly informative 

Archived