Help me on hex edit

Guest J1Re1d

Question

Can someone help me in hex editing? I'm trying to edit the hex of a game energy value, but when I edit it doesn't get infinite energy as it should be.

11 answers to this question

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

Not really giving enough info for anyone to help....

Game/link

Original value - Edited value...?

Game: Soul Knight https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ChillyRoom.DungeonShooter

Value: 180  Address: BC    Type: Anonymous, Dword

Edited by J1Re1d
Game: Soul Knight https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ChillyRoom.DungeonShooter Value: 180  Address: BC    Type: Anonymous, Dword

13 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

Change the values I know. but I wanted to know the hex of the values, because when I change the hex of the energy it doesn't get infinite energy.

Ex: The energy-changing address (example address) is C830FCB, so when I look up the address in XA - libil2cpp.so, it tells me the reverse hex: 7f 45 4c 46 .ELF, but when I change this hex nothing happens.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, J1Re1d said:

Change the values I know. but I wanted to know the hex of the values, because when I change the hex of the energy it doesn't get infinite energy.

Ex: The energy-changing address (example address) is C830FCB, so when I look up the address in XA - libil2cpp.so, it tells me the reverse hex: 7f 45 4c 46 .ELF, but when I change this hex nothing happens.

Gotcha. You want to edit the lib... Hold on

2 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Deslocamento (Braço64)

8B13B4

Hex original

0100150B

Editar para

0100154B

A energia aumentará em vez de diminuir.

Could you make a video of how you found these values?