LDOE (I NEEDS HELPS)

Stephanie86

Question

Ok so I'm absolutely & UTTERLY brand new to this. I'm not completely ReRe, and have the ability to learn quick 🙂 that said I'm not really sure exactly how to start or where for that matter. So basically my question is there a Game Guardian for dummies by chance? Or a listed step by step guide? All I'm really interested in is guns and building materials.  Thanks in advance & if this isn't in right spot I apologize. Thank you. 

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Stephanie86 said:

Ok so I'm absolutely & UTTERLY brand new to this. I'm not completely ReRe, and have the ability to learn quick 🙂 that said I'm not really sure exactly how to start or where for that matter. So basically my question is there a Game Guardian for dummies by chance? Or a listed step by step guide? All I'm really interested in is guns and building materials.  Thanks in advance & if this isn't in right spot I apologize. Thank you. 

Go to guides the forum below help. Thats where i learned it, you can also search on youtube how to learn the basics.

Archived