Google play service doesnt work on parallel space??

SAGEPAPI

Question

Every time i want to log in on google play a "error" pops up and it says google play services doesnt work with out google play services thats currently updating (Picture is in dutch).

I tried to search if someone had a solution in the forum, but ddnt find one. 

So is there anyone who can help me now?

Thx 

20191207_134144.jpg

On 12/13/2019 at 12:12 AM, SAGEPAPI said:

@Frost_Fangz i know how to fix it. Idk if u want to use it tho. 

U need to factory reset ur phone. And it works. 

No,yesterday i just uninstall the pararell and i use pararell lite and it works again...it's fix 

Edited by Frost_Fangz

11 hours ago, Frost_Fangz said:

No,yesterday i just uninstall the pararell and i use pararell lite and it works again...it's fix 

I tried that many times but it ddnt work for me. But im happy it works for u

It still doesn't work for me. When I use the parallel space version given by the gameguardian website, the appstore does not want to work and google play games is broken as well

Screenshot_2020-05-24-00-51-13 (2).png

Edited by NateDubs
I needed to insert an image

On 5/24/2020 at 11:40 AM, NateDubs said:

It still doesn't work for me. When I use the parallel space version given by the gameguardian website, the appstore does not want to work and google play games is broken as well

That also happened to me.

3 hours ago, MAARS said:

Just root your phone you will no longer use virtual space

Not everyone knows how to or can do it. In most cases u need a pc for it, with that u have a risk of downloading a virus and or bricking (boot loop) ur phone.

Thats why i like GG you dont have to do too much complicated steps to let it work.

Edited by SAGEPAPI

i do not have a custom recovery made for my device model yet so i cant get root. But i have tried it with my pc but it said it did not detect usb debugging but i know that it was on.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:40 AM, NateDubs said:

Just open parallel space click setting select speed mode, sign in to playstore. Then close parallel space and reopen it ,open the game inside parallel space     (do not close the game).  uninstall Google play games and reinstall it then sign in  to Google play games inside the game. Finish

3 hours ago, Jordan007 said:

Just open parallel space click setting select speed mode

unable or disable speed mode? Ppl search for the solution for a while now. Hope this works

2 hours ago, SAGEPAPI said:

unable or disable speed mode? Ppl search for the solution for a while now. Hope this works

When you select the speed  mode option you'll see the Google play store sign in to your account from there