Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

Ubaldoht

Hi, Im trying to hack Captain Tsubasa Dream Team but this game seems really hard to hack, I know the has already been hacked since many people has posted proof of hackers in online play.

So far I have been able to hack the Tsubasa points, but I want to hack the stamina of the player, i have found some values but when I change them they revert back to its original value.

If someone could help me I'll really apreciated it, I dont have much experience using game guardian maybe that's why Im having a hard time hacking it.

On 12/4/2019 at 4:46 AM, Ubaldoht said:

Hi, Im trying to hack Captain Tsubasa Dream Team but this game seems really hard to hack, I know the has already been hacked since many people has posted proof of hackers in online play.

So far I have been able to hack the Tsubasa points, but I want to hack the stamina of the player, i have found some values but when I change them they revert back to its original value.

If someone could help me I'll really apreciated it, I dont have much experience using game guardian maybe that's why Im having a hard time hacking it.

Hi man, could you help me hacking the game? I have no idea how to do it 

Archived