Dungeon crusher | help me!

pandemia

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

If you have game guardian, you can edit your hearts from arena that you use to upgrade the red bloody artifacts, all you gotta do is go to your profile statistics(the page that shows you all your bonuses like % crit % souls stuff like that) look for bonus to hearts %, this is where people get confused, gotta do a search for that % in decimal form, mine is at 400% so i do a search for 4.0 double, i come up with about 1300 results, change all to 999999, if you stayed in GG long enough, when you go back to the game it will reload, check your hearts bonus, BAM 999999%, do a pvp match, win, and look at all those hearts, upgrade all you bloody artifacts to max

[added 3 minutes later]

Search 1.05, get 126 results change all to 9, don't want to do high, it's your dmg mutiplier, 9 is more than enough to make it look like your still legit, but gives you a major upper hand still, ppl will report you if your main mob is hecka low, but your lvl you've made it to is hecka high

• 3 weeks later...

Archived