CSR RACING

XxxProwalidxxX

Ok, finally got it.

Go offline and start the game.

In the main menu (where you have facebook login) go to My profile (bottom left).

The last 2 items in your left are "total cash" and "total gold".

Search for the number in gameguardian for total cash.

Race, get back to your profile and search for the new number, do this until you have only 1 string. Change value to 999999999. Now you have $999,999,999.

Search for the number in gameguardian for total gold.

Spend gold on upgrades or win some gold by leveling up,  get back to your profile and search for the new number, do this until you have only 1 string. Change value to 999999999. Now you have 999,999,999 gold.

Do some races and then turn on your wi-fi. It will save your game on the server and you can play it online from now on.

I have the same savegame on my TF201 and my Note II and it works like a charm.

hey bro what is this game guardian and how can i make it work??

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

I think at the NEwest Verison of This App the Turoilas dont work because, yes i finde The Cash String and change it but when i buy something from tuning Shop  and The Money are go Down to  the last Cash Number! But i can Only One Time again it dont wokr for me :angry:  

@ckfaner can you assit me maybe? You Cash are Permanent? For Example i change my Money to 9999999 and can buy 1Tunning Part and then my Cash go Down at the last Cash Number but dont stay on a little lower Stage of Money

Example: 999999 - Tuning Part 20,000 Normal the last TIme i have  97,9999 after i Buy a Part but now it dosent Work for me Today

Can a Mod or a Member Test it again and can give us Feedback?

Thanks in Advance ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...