CSR RACING

XxxProwalidxxX

I've uninstalled the game, (it also deleted the folder of CSR Racing from sdcard/Android/data and /sdcard/Android/obb). Reinstalled the game from Google Play, turned off wifi (I don't have a network data plan so it's turned off), copied the "com.naturalmotion.csrracing" folder provided to /sdcard/Android/data, ran the game, did the races from the tutorial and i still get 0 gold and I have 2500 $ the game gave me. Played until I reached lvl 2 and now I have 1 gold. Any tips how to make it work? 

I've uninstalled the game, (it also deleted the folder of CSR Racing from sdcard/Android/data and /sdcard/Android/obb). Reinstalled the game from Google Play, turned off wifi (I don't have a network data plan so it's turned off), copied the "com.naturalmotion.csrracing" folder provided to /sdcard/Android/data, ran the game, did the races from the tutorial and i still get 0 gold and I have 2500 $ the game gave me. Played until I reached lvl 2 and now I have 1 gold. Any tips how to make it work? 

Hi, I just tested and it works fine. I used ES File Explorer and FTP function. Make sure when you copy files, you replace previous files, by default some file managers / FTP-clients might override duplicate files.

I used FileZilla FTP Client with ES File Explorer

I've not wanted to delete my save and start again with this, but I've been playing around and found a way to locate the upgrades on a car so you can max it out once you've bought it instantly and without paying a dollar.

It's not straightforward but if people want it I can try and write up a tutorial.

Fuel is straightforward to hack using GameGuardian and setting it past 10 has been working for me (set it to about 900 and haven't had an issue in 3 tiers so far).

Sir it never works on me what i did is 

> i Download the given game apk + the data File.
> I set to Airplane mode... 
> I also Download the Game Saves Unlimited Money
Then after all i copy and install the Game APK on my Tablet.. and i copy the obb folder onto my Android/obb (the obb folder on the Game apk and Data File).

And i tried to run the game... so after Tutorial i exit and i make a backup of my save where it was inside of my obb folder > com.naturalmotion.csrracing, then i replace with the new com.naturalmotion.csrracing from Game Saves Unlimited Money and i paste my Game saves inside of com.naturalmotion.csrracing Folder with the cache Folder and Files Folder..

So after all i start the game.. and i tried, but it never works, even im in plane mode.. 
Is there any mistake? please help me.. Thank you

Sir it never works on me what i did is 

> i Download the given game apk + the data File.

> I set to Airplane mode... 

> I also Download the Game Saves Unlimited Money

Then after all i copy and install the Game APK on my Tablet.. and i copy the obb folder onto my Android/obb (the obb folder on the Game apk and Data File).

And i tried to run the game... so after Tutorial i exit and i make a backup of my save where it was inside of my obb folder > com.naturalmotion.csrracing, then i replace with the new com.naturalmotion.csrracing from Game Saves Unlimited Money and i paste my Game saves inside of com.naturalmotion.csrracing Folder with the cache Folder and Files Folder..

So after all i start the game.. and i tried, but it never works, even im in plane mode.. 

Is there any mistake? please help me.. Thank you

hello 

data files need to be copy to : android/data/then csr racing 

if didn't work with u try the gamesave that i made

I'll try and get some screenshots to update this later. I'll write it up quickly for now and try and make it better later ;)

*** You will need at at least one upgrade on a vehicle (more makes it easier) to use this method ***

First - make sure you've set your temp folder for GameGuardian!

Start CSR, go to the GameGuardian and choose the config options (left tab). Go to "Set Search Range" and select "More Regions"

2013-04-25_00.png

Go to your Upgrades - pick an item (Intake is cheapest) and search for it's current "Stage".

2013-04-25_00.png

Fit a different Stage (up or downgrade it) and search again.

Repeat changing fitted stage and searching until you get as few matches as you can. (Mine was 0x60C56424 this time. Has always been in the 0x6 area)

(You may notice in my screenshot below I'm selecting the "Intake" after searching on Engine - it was to try and make sure I didn't accidentally find the number in the text on screen, not a mistake!)

2013-04-25_00.png

Go into GameGuardian and go to the 4th tab (the 4 horizontal lines) and in the "Address" section put in the location you found above.

This is where it gets a little trickier!

If you scroll up a little there should be a location with the value "0x00000007" - that is the start of your car.

Going down from there the next 14 lines are your cars upgrades! All entries should be 0-5 (more doesn't make any extra effect!)

2013-04-25_00.png

Engine Stage Purchased

Engine Stage Fitted

Turbo Purchased

Turbo Fitted

Intake Purchased

Intake Fitted

Nitrous Purchased

Nitrous Fittted

Body Purchased

Body Fitted

Tires Purchased

Tires Fitted

Gearbox Purchased

Gearbox Fitted

The newer cars appear to be further "up" the memory. I was able buy a new car, quit out of the game and set my time ahead (setting the clock on your device ahead will cut out the delivery time!) and then search for my old car in memory. Then scroll up until I found the 0x00000007 and a load of 0x00000000 and change them all to 5 - and an instantly maxed out car.

** Edit ** - Added some screenshots (do they help?)

Ok, finally got it.

Go offline and start the game.

In the main menu (where you have facebook login) go to My profile (bottom left).

The last 2 items in your left are "total cash" and "total gold".

Search for the number in gameguardian for total cash.

Race, get back to your profile and search for the new number, do this until you have only 1 string. Change value to 999999999. Now you have $999,999,999.

Search for the number in gameguardian for total gold.

Spend gold on upgrades or win some gold by leveling up,  get back to your profile and search for the new number, do this until you have only 1 string. Change value to 999999999. Now you have 999,999,999 gold.

Do some races and then turn on your wi-fi. It will save your game on the server and you can play it online from now on.

I have the same savegame on my TF201 and my Note II and it works like a charm.

• 1 month later...

Ok, finally got it.

Go offline and start the game.

In the main menu (where you have facebook login) go to My profile (bottom left).

The last 2 items in your left are "total cash" and "total gold".

Search for the number in gameguardian for total cash.

Race, get back to your profile and search for the new number, do this until you have only 1 string. Change value to 999999999. Now you have $999,999,999.

Search for the number in gameguardian for total gold.

Spend gold on upgrades or win some gold by leveling up, get back to your profile and search for the new number, do this until you have only 1 string. Change value to 999999999. Now you have 999,999,999 gold.

Do some races and then turn on your wi-fi. It will save your game on the server and you can play it online from now on.

I have the same savegame on my TF201 and my Note II and it works like a charm.

I was able to do this without the saved game and in the middle of teir 3.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Guys plz help...

1. I have the game on phone.

2. i am offline and played the tutorial first then kept the game on and copied the file as said by the admin.

3 i exit the game and its starts me with the tutorial again...

Plz tell me what am i doing wrong??

and also plz tell what is this apk?? is it necessary?? thankyou!!