Sign in to follow this  
ItsKatelynKate

Roblox Royale High Hack Help

So I've been trying to hack a game on Roblox called "Royale High", i was trying to hack the game in order to give myself diamonds but whenever i search a random value (because idk what value the diamonds have) the game either freezes as in i can't move my character and camera but everything else is fine, or there are multiple values ans not the right one.

Can someone help me please?? ;-;

Edited by ItsKatelynKate
misspelled

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GameCrasher
      How do I add anti log to my script?
    • By 42retro
      So I'm learning how to script in roblox but I need help, like how do i know what's happening when I use a shrink power but I want to creat it without using an item customizing my size,, so how do inspect what's happening in the game when I die , move, get an item ect.
    • By Flavi999
      Hi everyone, so there is this game called the Mighty quest for epic loot and i ***** love that game but you have to spend a lot of money to get good. So my question is can someone help me hack it through game Guardian of make a lua script for it (like damage muliplayer of healt). And it is possible to hack it cause there is this app called blackmart and you can download the game with a mod menu for unlimited damage and health
    • By MilkyMocha
      I want to do one but i dont know how :(
    • By Iwhite3
      View File Roblox script
      Big script with 3 different makers scripts
      Iwhite3 script  (me)
      DUVI script
      Scripterboy script
      Submitter Iwhite3 Submitted 05/30/2020 Category LUA scripts