[request] IGG help

Andrew01

Hey guys, I would like to request for an IOS IGameGuardian guide for reference, as there’s not much really known about the iOS version, compared to the android’s, and I would really appreciate anyone helping with 1. Unrandomizer 2. Offset calculator 3. Speed/time jump hack, and whether the current iOS igg has these functions right now, I’m talking about the IOS IGG by aqua wu btw, thanks! :)

[added 1 minute later]
Just now, Andrew01 said:

Hey guys, I would like to request for an IOS IGameGuardian guide for reference, as there’s not much really known about the iOS version, compared to the android’s, and I would really appreciate anyone helping with 1. Unrandomizer 2. Offset calculator 3. Speed/time jump hack, and whether the current iOS igg has these functions right now, I’m talking about the IOS IGG by aqua wu btw, thanks! 🙂

Specifically for ark mobile survival evolved! Maybe time skip the breeding timers and maturation and alter durability and damage of armor and weapons 😛 there’s no guide for iOS version, so I would really appreciate it!!

• 8 months later...

Archived