[SimCity] War items, duplicate cities and backup from naughty server

kgitsov

Hey everyone,
Play simcity in both legit and naughty servers. I want to buy some war parts in the legit server from neo mall with one of my feeders and sell them to my main city which is on legit server.
Did the last update from september 2019 still work?
Do I have to buy small amounts of war items to stay low profile? How many is ok to buy?
From what i learnt from the tutorials I think I have to work offline, but since I want to sell the war parts from my feeder, maybe in one point I'll get online in order these parts to be in depot and seen from my main city.

Another question.. is it possible to backup my city's 0.pb file and clone the city, generating new account (player) id somehow in order to have two identical cities.

And my last question is, if the cought me and send my feeder to naughty server, but I have backup before the point where I cheated with neo mall and start the game with the backup on other device, is that going to save my city and bring it back to legit servers?

Thank you all!

• 9 months later...

Archived