Command & Conquer Rivals

L33THaX

• 2 months later...

I've did trial to search summon cost for gdi harvester.. From 60 to 0,

I found the value.. Its works for custom vs bot.. But when i tried on ranked, the system detected missmatch.. I won but the history and replay showed that i lose..

But i don't know some how in one match system did not detecting the result.. And i won, i try to repeat the proccess but fail..

I believe in expert coding this game was hackable..

I really want to find the vision range.. But not yet found it..

In my opinion.. Reveals vision of full map is the only hack with no affect on match results..

Just like radar map on mobile legends.. Its can do without problems.. But when you hack diamond, damage, or other statistic.. The server will detect the missmatch..

Any expert to help to do this?

So, i would try to help you. But I saw so many hackers in the game "Trials Frontier", I mean Money and gems is easy.  But things like super speed I don't understand.. Can anyone help me with that? There is a Hacker called wz55 on YouTube. But he won't share ANYTHING of his codes or anything else. 

• 2 months later...

Archived