Idle Skilling

anglerfish

I've tried basically everything i can think of, only value i was able to edit was cards you can buy with gems, gems are easily cheated with lucky patcher but after awhile it either bugs or has some sort of anticheat that stops you from buying more. If anyone could find out the gem value it would be much appreciated.

appstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lavaflame.IdleSkilling&hl=en_US

• 1 month later...

Seems like the potion level, blacksmith item levels, tunnels resources, ascend skill level, probably rebirth skill, and the merit medal things are changeable don't know about the tilling crops or botany flowers since you get a crap ton of it.

also i've tried the gems it's either hard to find or there's some step you need to do.

5 hours ago, kokickss said:

I am pretty sure you need to search for the value with xor (encrypted value), you should give it a go.

Screenshot_20200105-115626.thumb.png.2ed122a364bb460dc76b2bf4fc4cd933.png

for the gems or everything in game? if it's for the gems i haven't tried xor yet but if it's for everything else mine is in Double.

Yes, most likely, haven't tried it on that game yet.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:37 PM, Ikrium said:

for the gems or everything in game? if it's for the gems i haven't tried xor yet but if it's for everything else mine is in Double.

• 10 months later...

Not played this game for a while now, so memory is a little fogged. Your best bet on gaining loads of gems quickly would be in the lab section (Can't remember name exactly), there is a gem tube that gives you gems when it levels up (I think it's Fourth/Fifth section with blue tubes) - You can find the tube level but might need to level it up a few times, then freeze it on level 0, then you can gain hundreds/thousands of gems per second (depending on upgrade level). Careful not to upgrade the speed for it too much as there is a maximum level which will make it harder to find the code again when you return to the game. Hope this is at least vaguely helpful, or leads you in the right direction.

Can confirm the Rebirth Perk levels can all be changed, even above maximum level. For some of the skills, the bonus will continue to increase until it "breaks" and becomes negative. Same goes for Ascending Perks.

Tunnels; All of the builder levels and the crafting perk levels can also be changed.

Tilling and Botany, it seems all they can be used for is for crafting potions (Might be wrong), and all of those levels can be changed anyway.

Crusade; You can change what level you have reached on each individual boss, how many inactive crusaders placed, and all of the crafting material values, as well as the equipment upgrade percentages.

"Puppet Show" (No idea what this is actually called... Nightmare Clown, Sentinel ect.) All of the skill levels purchased with trophies here can also be changed.

All of the cards gained from all sources can also be added for free (Don't change these values above 6 as it just glitches the card out and it loses its value), but if you're using the gem tube you can just buy a ton of 6 star card packs anyway.

Have missed a few things, but you can bet that pretty much every section within this game has something that can be changed.

On 1/5/2020 at 7:24 AM, Ikrium said:

Seems like the potion level, blacksmith item levels, tunnels resources, ascend skill level, probably rebirth skill, and the merit medal things are changeable don't know about the tilling crops or botany flowers since you get a crap ton of it.

also i've tried the gems it's either hard to find or there's some step you need to do.

Archived