Real Racing 3 gold

rdavis13

Wondering if someone can help me out.  I've spent longer than I'd like to admit (10+ hours 🙄) trying to get this to work, including searching around on here and doing everything I found or could think of.  I'm running the newest version of Real Racing 3, Game Guardian (64 bit), and Parallel Space on an Galaxy S9 with all updates.

I can find and edit the value for gold, but the value keeps trying to be overwritten by the game itself.  The value keeps rapidly jumping around near the value I'm trying to change it to, but it never stops on a point, even though I try to "freeze" it. If I close GG, the value returns to the value it was at before trying to alter it.  If I don't click "freeze" it jumps to the desired value, then quickly counts down to the previous amount.  I've tried going into airplane mode and using GG to change the value, but it responds in the same manner.

I'm sure it's something simple that I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to figure it out and my searching hasn't turned up the answer.

7 hours ago, rdavis13 said:

I've tried to look up what a LUA is, and I think I have a basic understanding, but I'm not finding a LUA script for Real Racing 3. Can someone point me towards one?

You are not not finding 

Or you are not able to find?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 10:13 PM, TopspeedMagician said:

MS also the same.

WARNING!!!!!

Dont add to much gold over 40K or you will get BAN.

Disconnect internet before edit until you got optimal gold

Well now when I search for my gold value, it gets to 60-70% and then game guardian closes. Not sure what the problem is, and I'm still messing with it. 

Edited by rdavis13