Sign in to follow this  
Thongnguyen

Simcity buildit full buildings Nov 2019 working 100%

Guys I found it 2 days ago. I am newbie. Tks for Nofear and Drace Shino's videos

Full buildings from 00:00 to 12:40.Just try and ask any questions

My channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCReI8o1G_QvUSzr5_-XkB8Q

Just comment with any questions 
At 2:00 2:58 and 4:15, find the address that end by "80"
From 11:40 you just paste and copy (up and down copy value like 11:45) and enjoy. Should go up 1st. 😄 until you could buy only a black dot ( with no item) than stop. Back to 11:40 and go down
From 12:44 I ve tried to find war card items but couldnt. The Gg crashed. I will try it later.

Note: You can change value of neomall items' price and quantity. Watch from 12:44 and try it :)))

Music from Sáo trúc Hoàng Anh https://www.youtube.com/user/Anhflute

Edited by Thongnguyen
Ok

unfortunately didn't work for me, every thing is ok until 10:50 I didn't find the same pattern, hence couldn't reach the codes

On 11/13/2019 at 6:34 PM, Silence92 said:

unfortunately didn't work for me, every thing is ok until 10:50 I didn't find the same pattern, hence couldn't reach the codes

try this way to find the ID list, use the number in storage.

Edited by Thongnguyen

Hi could I give you my game, and you will make it because I can’t, something didn’t work. I wrote it on your YouTube channel too :)

9 hours ago, Corfi said:

Hi could I give you my game, and you will make it because I can’t, something didn’t work. I wrote it on your YouTube channel too 🙂

Hi mR Corfi, Explan what didnt work and I can help you. You can record screen and send it to me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MarioRossi93i
      View File Real Racing 3 Total Time Played Hack
      Real Racing 3 Total Time Played Hack

Requirements
      - Game Guardian 96 +
      Instructions
      - Run it and set wanted values

Video

Submitter MarioRossi93i Submitted 07/04/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By MarioRossi93i
      Real Racing 3 Total Time Played Hack

Requirements
      - Game Guardian 96 +
      Instructions
      - Run it and set wanted values

Video

• By Travian
      Today my account have been moved to naughty island and I don't know what I did wrong.
      I hacked like a lot of times before:
      - Smartphone was offline
      - I changed with GG the bonus of 3 Simcash in 30.000 Simcash and claimed the bonus
      - I upgraded 9 times the storage (from 650 to 695), expanded some city expansions, not all of them, bought the todays action of expansion objects for something like 265 simcash, I expanded 3 beach expansions and gave the rest of the simcash for some trees.
      - At the end i had less simcash than before the hack
      I stopped the game, left the smartphone for one hour offline and after that I started the game online.
      Since then I am on naughty island.

What was I doing wrong? I hacked like this at least 10 times on different accounts and had no problems.
      Except last week, when another account was soft banned after a hack like this. There I expanded the storage to maximum (700) and released all city expansions from the capital city. In that case I thought, that the maximum storage was the problem. That's why today I went only to 695. But it didn't helped, I'm banned now.

• By Mohammad2687
      Hi everyone 👋
      I just want to ask if there's a script file to hack Manor Matters game! If there's not can I hack it manually?