Resolve problem optimized version virtual spaces

AliMak

Question

Hi. I install Parallel space and other virtual spaces from google play store they run online game but when i install same virtual space from your site they don't run online game , please resolve problem optimized version to run online game , long time is that i have this request , But you don't follow up and don't fix the problem

Hi. No one of your virtual spaces thats put in this site don't run online games , please resolve this problem, your optimized version virtual spaces alone run offline games please let online games run on Parallel space to hack , please follow my request , long time is that i have this request

• Administrators

Not my problem. I do not develop virtual spaces. Write them to the developers.

And if game developers do not want their game to run in virtual spaces, they will not start there.

This has nothing to do with the fact that the game is online or not.

It’s just that online game developers are blocking their launch in virtual spaces for obvious reasons.

Each and every optimized version of virtual apps on this site was made so that Gameguardian can run properly in it.

not for every game...online or offline...to run properly in it...that was on the game developer side.

i kinda wonder if you ever really even know the fact before asking the question.

you should had asked 'WHY it didnt work...?'

rather than...'Hey you....FIX IT ALREADY....asking you many time now!!’

Edited by zam535582

5 hours ago, Enyby said:

Not my problem. I do not develop virtual spaces. Write them to the developers.

And if game developers do not want their game to run in virtual spaces, they will not start there.

This has nothing to do with the fact that the game is online or not.

It’s just that online game developers are blocking their launch in virtual spaces for obvious reasons.

But i install Parallel space and other virtual from google play store they run online game.. 

3 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Developers have learned to distinguish optimized versions from non-optimized ones.

So please find a solution.. i need game guardian to hack online games

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

So please find a solution.. YOU need game guardian to hack online games

Yes. I need game guardian to hack game Brothers in arms3 that is online

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

So please find a solution.. YOU need game guardian to hack online games

Yes i need game guardian to hack game Brothers in arms3 it is online

2 hours ago, Enyby said:

So please find a solution..

The solution is in your hands.. I'm not a programmer. Please more work on virtual spaces and find a solution to run online games..

please find a solution to run online games on Parallel space.. i'm waiting and install every update Parallel space from your site , i need game guardian and parallel space to hack game Brothers in arms3 , please follow my request just you can do it.