Will GameGuardian ever get a memory viewer/editor?

OHGSketch

God help us all if GG gets a memory veiwer/editor. Alot more code types will be made if this happens. Allowing us to find a single code then snoop around said code at surrounding memory, to find all kinds of goodies.

But i wasnt sure if this is a plan. If the dev is planning in adding this feature or if its possible.

• Administrators

Not sure. I know it was possible on other platforms, but not sure if it can be done on Java based systems/apps. If it is possible, I'm sure Aqua will implement it. Aqua is planning on porting some features from the iOS version back into the Android version http://igameguardian.blogspot.com/

Are the features you are talking about in the iOS version? (check the changelog)

Nope. Only feat that I noticed that really stood out in ios version was the ability to have searches use storage versus memory. Helped from games locking up especially on lower memory devices. I wonder if there are breakpoints in ios or android games......having a spy tool to track an adress thats being accessed or writin to via another adress would make for some neat hacks too.

Hehe the Almighty Cheat Master sketch!!! You prbly don't remember me, but I was a member on OHG back in 2006 n I was hacking with the memory viewer/editor too on CM for PSP. Your the one that taught me how to find cool a** codes like speed, size mod and so on..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

lol. Well I'm glad you stumble on android platform ;). If does a memory viewer/ editor do come in a new feature. I surly know you'll make awesome codes. Think about it, the possibility will be endless even for DMA'ed games.

P.s. How's your lil boy? U must've taught him everything by now to become lil sketch lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Lmao. Yes, I had a new boy last month too. Makes for 3 boys and 1 girl. I vanished from OHG handing it over to OwnedYou shortly after I had my first son, about 6 years ago. Hes 7 now. And yes, oh my glob is he smart. It started with him at 3 bringing up some debug hack menu on a superman hook to the tv game thingy my bud got me as his best man. Still cant figure out how....google has nothing. And man, he watches youtube videos of games right, well, I dont want him just watching videos all the time of games. Well I woke up other day and he was watching VSauce! A youtube science show. And he remember everything the guy was saying and was tellin his mom. I was all like....oh hells yah.....my son is interested in science! But hes like me, OCD, Torrettes, ADD....so ima wait till hes abit older to teach him to hack or draw.

As for memory editor, all code to types will be possible at that point. Im sure it cant be that hard to implement. I dunno.

Ima use a popular game to show debug menus, wtw, speed and size hacks etc. Was going to do it last night but got distracted. Just got me an xbox 360 jtagged and the darn thing wants to keep powering off....

• 3 years later...