"Shadow of Death" Crystal / Soul Hack Needed!

Wyvernium

Greetings, my fellow Guardians.

I'm having a bit of issues with this game called "Shadow of Death". It's all based on microtransactions and it is very annoying (Thanks, devs). I'd like to get either a Lua script or the addresses to the Crystals or Soul amounts (or even a tutorial on how to change the amounts), because not even good old LP can put an end to this. I have the GG basics down, with XOR keys and everything. But where or what do I need to change the Crystals and Soul that I have currently?

Here is a link to the app in the GP Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Zonmob.Stickman.FightingGames.ShadowOfDeath

Thanks!

Wyvernium

9 hours ago, Wyvernium said:

Greetings, my fellow Guardians.

I'm having a bit of issues with this game called "Shadow of Death". It's all based on microtransactions and it is very annoying (Thanks, devs). I'd like to get either a Lua script or the addresses to the Crystals or Soul amounts (or even a tutorial on how to change the amounts), because not even good old LP can put an end to this. I have the GG basics down, with XOR keys and everything. But where or what do I need to change the Crystals and Soul that I have currently?

Here is a link to the app in the GP Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Zonmob.Stickman.FightingGames.ShadowOfDeath

Thanks!

Wyvernium

Pls try once before posting

Screenshot_20191029-125552953.jpg

[added 0 minutes later]
Just now, google007 said:

Dword, encrypted

6 hours ago, google007 said:

[added 0 minutes later]

Dword, encrypted

I did. Also your screenshots tell me nothing of what I need. Sure, it's an encrypted Dword. But what is the address for it is what I asked for.

54584266_Screenshot_20191029-225616_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.dfcd95076dccf7cc20da64e37734b5d1.jpg

Awesome...just dit it.

Dword...encrypted.

look for your current Crystals...play to earn some crystals and refine the new value....until results show less.

look for something like this...444444...or similar and goto...change using XOR...= ?? keys to any number you want.

Edited by zam535582

35 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

54584266_Screenshot_20191029-225616_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.dfcd95076dccf7cc20da64e37734b5d1.jpg

Awesome...just dit it.

Dword...encrypted.

look for your current Crystals...play to earn some crystals and refine the new value....until results show less.

look for something like this...444444...or similar and goto...change using XOR...= ?? keys to any number you want.

Are u able to play online 😂

They are checking crystal values 

And boom ban

Don't know what exactly is giving ban 🙄

[added 1 minute later]
Just now, zam535582 said:

Ah...yes..Duel Arena.

so its like the end of the world...if you got banned from it??

I need to start from start 

It's my 10th time 

This time I used only little hacks and played legitimately 

Bought legendary sword from crystal that i earned 

Still got ban

13 hours ago, zam535582 said:

well....we still able to play it...right.

just not in Duel Arena.

I think i find something 

There's a lvl cap in game maybe 

If you're lvl is low and u are playing online with high attack and defence they will ban u 

But if u maxed out lvl(99)

Then i can hack and play online also