GG detected even when not running (root, Pie/MIUI) )

GWARslave119

Question

12 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Are there any chances that you will read the application’s help?

err, its been a while, and my memory tends to be bad, lemme check :0

[added 3 minutes later]

i didnt see anything regarding GG being detected even when its not running, but i checked and saw it does have a # by the process, so i might try to see if i can install the app in a virtual space by itself. Kinda annoying since the app is scanning my phone for installed apps, I'd think thats a breach of privacy.. 

all the other options looked like you would need GG to be running in order to follow those instructions. The issue isnt the game not working while GG is running, but the game not working as long as GG is installed.. 

2019-10-29 03:07:07 [6020] f8f51100 00004000 00004000          5.2.1  (ROOTED    ) /sbin/su
 2019-10-29 03:07:16 [2418] f8f51100 00004104 00000104 00000104 5.2.1  (HACKTOOL  ) com.mfliazcftki
</Detection>

<Processes>
   Pid   Uid  PPid ProcessName
  2954 10270  2770 ohbxf
  2770 10270   662 com.flerogames.aos.g2079g
</Processes>

I did though figure out how to do it using Xiaomi/MIUI's built in Dual Apps feature. The game can still detect that GG is installed when using Parallel Space, but using Xiaomi's version, it doesn't see GG, even if its running. This is good advice for people that use MIUI 10 (or earlier if Dual Apps is implemented) and have games that wont start because it sees GG installed. 

i did, all these methods you describe are so you can use GG with the app in question, im not trying to use GG with the app in question, its not even loaded when i run the game, I think maybe youre misunderstanding the issue..