Reslove problem optimized version virtual spaces

AliMak

Question

Hi, no one of your optimized version virtualspaces not good , because no one of them don't run online games , long time is that i have request to resolve run online game on optimized version virtual space but you don't do it

2 answers to this question

13 hours ago, nalcwap said:

sorry you not understand, when he mean optimised is for that app  run the gameguardian there but he not make any mods, is not the same

I install Parallel space fron google play store and it run any games but when i install optimized version from this site it just run offline games

5 minutes ago, AliMak said:

Hi, no one of your optimized version virtualspaces not good , because no one of them don't run online games , long time is that i have request to resolve run online game on optimized version virtual space but you don't do it

sorry you not understand, when he mean optimised is for that app  run the gameguardian there but he not make any mods, is not the same

Archived