Please help me. decrypt script file._/l\_

hatarizx

Question

15 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

@ItsSC

Fury Survivor: สคริปต์ Pixel Z ... ทำไมไม่ถามเขาล่ะ

I asked and he refused to share the formula.

หหหหห.JPG

Edited by hatarizx

Cool!! I don't share so you choose to steal instead? Never think of learning in other way? 
Failed math and wanted to learn math so you look for other's answer during exam and called this "LEARNING"? 

Telling me that this is a good script and no one freaking willing to help me to build the script, only try to destroy it. Then after I decide to delete it, you guys started to pleased me for fuck? @NoFear even showed the method to hack and cant you just fucking spend some time to understand it and utilize it? 

If you can't even understand and not willing to spend time to comprehend NoFear's method, then you are obviously wont spend your time to understand my code. You are just trying to rename the author name to yours and sell. 🙂 FYI, no one will help you, only that stealer as like you will.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, hatarizx said:

I asked and he refused to share the formula.

If you really want to learn how to write switch, ask about it on the forum.
So far, it seems that you want to steal someone else's work and just hide behind this phrase.

It’s kind of asking “how do I get some money from someone else’s wallet”, instead of “how do I make some money”, justifying myself with “that I don’t have money for food”.

3 hours ago, ItsSC said:

Cool!! I don't share so you choose to steal instead? Never think of learning in other way? 
Failed math and wanted to learn math so you look for other's answer during exam and called this "LEARNING"? 

Telling me that this is a good script and no one freaking willing to help me to build the script, only try to destroy it. Then after I decide to delete it, you guys started to pleased me for *****? @NoFear even showed the method to hack and cant you just ***** spend some time to understand it and utilize it? 

3 hours ago, ItsSC said:

If you can't even understand and not willing to spend time to comprehend NoFear's method, then you are obviously wont spend your time to understand my code. You are just trying to rename the author name to yours and sell. 🙂 FYI, no one will help you, only that stealer as like you will.

If I will steal your work. Why would I chat to ask for your help? I would just like an example of the formula for the conversion of silver coins to gold coins. When you stop to develop this script. I want to bring this script to learn and continue to develop.

if it was me...i had asked how to switch/convert silver coins to gold coins in a script....

show some of my work...that im already done or been working on...told them whats work whats not..ask them for guidances..in case i was stucked.

that would be more less suspicious.

but instead....you chose to look into someone else script...hoping to learn from it...where you know its good and 100% working script..surely anybody would smell something fishy about it.

Edited by zam535582

11 minutes ago, hatarizx said:

If everyone sees that I steal their work. I am sorry. And I ask your help to share the recipe for alternating items in this game too. For easy initialization for understanding. Thank You

@Enyby @ItsSC

The moment you asked to decrypt my script publicly is already suspicious. The method of switching ID is shared by NoFear, there's no reason to crack into my script to see how. I said scripting is hard, if you cant even understand how NoFear's manual hack work, there's no reason you can understand my code. You have my script, you can just use it, if want the method, go to NoFear's tutorial. That's all.

[added 4 minutes later]
37 minutes ago, hatarizx said:

If I will steal your work. Why would I chat to ask for your help? I would just like an example of the formula for the conversion of silver coins to gold coins. When you stop to develop this script. I want to bring this script to learn and continue to develop.

If you want to develop one script, make a newly script by your own self instead of decrypt other's to "UPDATE". Just take Enyby's example, that's like grab others wallet and put your money in. Then that's all belongs to you. That is called replacing instead of develop.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:56 PM, ItsSC said:

Telling me that this is a good script and no one freaking willing to help me to build the script, only try to destroy it. Then after I decide to delete it, you guys started to pleased me for *****? @NoFear even showed the method to hack and cant you just ***** spend some time to understand it and utilize it? 

i need fury survivor pixel z script, tired of being banned, level hack only 😥 pls pls help, or can you help me to hack my dummy account hehe..

i read this 

Fury Survivor: Pixel Z (#5e7gi4ew)

but still not understanding, more than 20 times im getting ban. bwaaahhh