How to open Lua Script Launcher

AliceAlmony

Question

Hello everyone I've read the guides and about 3 hours in and am not finding a lead.
My issue is that I've downloaded BadCase's script launcher for DayRSurvival.
So I have the script on my desktop trying to get it to work with Bluestacks / GameGaurdian and am completely lost, even downloaded it with Bluestacks and it wont show in my folders anywhere trying to execute with GG. What in the world am I doing wrong? Can you please suggest a tutorial somewhere? Thank you and Glad to support 🙂

I will continue looking for more ways of connnecting GG to SdCard 

If this is a bluestacks error I am very much desperate and will use any launcher you recommend.  Already testing with Nox but even with VT enabled it crashes consistently so I just want to see what I can do with bluestacks atm.  But indeed if this is Bluestacks issue then to hell with it.

Edited by AliceAlmony

So in the end. 
GG simply isnt compatible in this regard with Bluestacks as of date?
Thank you
I will download the previous version BS 4.130 and begin.

Edited by AliceAlmony

• Administrators

In GG use /storage/emulated/legacy/ path for created any folder.

In X-plore move downloaded files from /storage/sdcard/primary/Download to GG folder.

In GG navigate to gg folder and you see scripts and can able run it.

It absolutely worked! of all the different places I tried creating a folder and no folder would show when doing so I thought it was because the folder was empty, turns out I hadn't been creating them in applicable locations.  Thank you so much Enyby.  My 25+ hours ripping the soul out of my computer is finally over.  And you my valiant knight were there Shining the light upon my path.  I am overjoyed.

On 4/26/2021 at 6:00 PM, Chizurum said:

Hello

Please I really don't know how to load a Script....or even download'em

Is it compulsory for me to use PC or I can also use Android to load script.....please I need your opinion

It seems to me that you have yet to use gg or have any expierence with the app, which is okay but let me help answer your questions real quick

"Please I really don't know how to load a Script....or even download'em" scripts are lua code files that automate actions for a console or similar software to preform, on this site scripts are written with game guardian calls in a lua script everytime gg.x x being whatever action gg is to preform i.e. getResults() I'd go into even further detail about lua coding syntax and functionality but that's a bit out of the questions scope and it would simply take too long and it isn't viable to know to use other users scripts, basically when you execute a script or even preform any memory editing through the gameguardian floating UI icon you are using gg in the background youre reading and writing app memory, scripts automate this process as to not have to type what's to be searched or have to manually input every single action to be preformed. In some time sensitive cases you just simply couldnt search or preform these actions to hack the given time sensitive values in time. 

You should download the lua scripts from the DOWNLOADS>LUA SCRIPT DOWNLOADS threads of this site. You need a virtual space or machine compatible with your device "Is it compulsory for me to use PC or I can also use Android to load" which sorta answers this question too, for PC you will have to use an emulator to emulate a phone which is exactly what a virtual machine does, but on Android you can use a virtual space which is essentially apps within an app. You need this to run and use gg on Android, I'd recommend parallel space but again you may face some compatibility issues in which case you might need to use an alternate virtual space. DOWNLOAD THE VIRTUAL SPACE FROM THIS SITE enyby checks them for compatibility and optimization with gg and playstore versions will just flat out not work to put it simply