How do I save vakues in a script and reuse that value without searching the number?

NMYT

Question

Hey how do I save values in a script to reuse them in the same script? I want this becaise in my script I need to edit all to 0 but if I search 0 and change the value the game crashes except when I edit the values I havent deleted.

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

For that only I said , find group search for your desired value and put it in script. See in videos and tutorials for examples.

I understand what you're trying to say but I mean isn't there a command where, if you told the script to search 10 and edit all to 0, How do I tell that script to remember those specific values so when I edit off the script will edit only the 0s it already searched?

3 hours ago, NMYT said:

I understand what you're trying to say but I mean isn't there a command where, if you told the script to search 10 and edit all to 0, How do I tell that script to remember those specific values so when I edit off the script will edit only the 0s it already searched?

Save your values in tables , and use that tables for on-off

Archived