Tempest Pirate RPG

Laznicev

Hi. I tried Everything i know to Hack Game values with GG. But im not Good enough like some others.

My question is; Can anyone here make a Script 4 "Tempest Pirate RPG" which gives me God Mode on Capitan(Player) and God Mode on Ship(Player)

Or a Tutorial how i can Change a fixed Value like Health or Shiphealth?

I just found More than 1 mllrd. Values and with a refine Search it will be More and More. Money and other Stuff is no Problem just the Healthpoints are to less to fight against 20 Troops.

Just Thanks in Hope anyone can help me.

Ps, im Not native.

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2019 at 1:59 AM, Laznicev said:

Hi. I tried Everything i know to Hack Game values with GG. But im not Good enough like some others.

My question is; Can anyone here make a Script 4 "Tempest Pirate RPG" which gives me God Mode on Capitan(Player) and God Mode on Ship(Player)

I just found More than 1 mllrd. Values and with a refine Search it will be More and More. Money and other Stuff is no Problem just the Healthpoints are to less to fight against 20 Troops.

Ps, im Not native.

What region u searched money and stuff

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 11:35 AM, google007 said:

What region u searched money and stuff

Sorry for the late response.

I Search in Region, dword or qword and with "crypted value"

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 11:29 PM, Laznicev said:

Ps, im Not native.

Привет, зделал скрипт на прокаченый галеон, а также урон для капитана на остраве. Надеюсь комунибудь пригодится.

Hi, I made a script for the pumped galleon, as well as the damage for the captain on the island.  I hope someone comes in handy.

GameGuardian 87.4

Tempest(GalleonScript)BY-KodokuWOLF.lua

Edited by KodokuWOLF

The only thing I could do was download a modded game file.

https://rexdl.com/android/tempest-pirate-action-rpg-apk.html/

This will give you the ability to purchase items when you have 0 coins.  😀

BTW, you need to add the .obb file in Android/obb/com.herocraft.game.tempest folder, NOT Android/obb/com.herocraft.game.tempest.lite like it says to do.

Edited by Schramx4
Added extra information

• 1 year later...

I found a way to get money, buy an expensive item, then from your hold select some cannonballs, select 10 to sell, search for 10, select 50 to sell, search for 50, modify the result number to 50000, freeze it, and sell the expensive item. It will sell 50000 of the item and show you with a negative number of the item, and credit you the gold. The negative balance for the item will disappear when you leave the shop. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, GameWarden said:

I found a way to get money, buy an expensive item, then from your hold select some cannonballs, select 10 to sell, search for 10, select 50 to sell, search for 50, modify the result number to 50000, freeze it, and sell the expensive item. It will sell 50000 of the item and show you with a negative number of the item, and credit you the gold. The negative balance for the item will disappear when you leave the shop. 

Thanks a lot for this 😌