[FIXED, HOPEFULLY] Hill Climb Racing Modder - Unlocks all cars, upgrades and levels

jamesorlakin

This app will allow you to unlock all the cars (fully upgraded) and levels at the push of the button provided you have root access on your device. You will lose your high scores and coins but there's no need for them with your fully upgraded tank!

Now updated to unlock the tourist bus!

HillClimbModder.apk

It is saying that Mod should be applied......what does tat mean ?

It means that the process should have worked and modified your game file. Just in case it didn't work I put 'should'.

I'm rooted and nothing happens on my phone as well when I open the game after clicking 'Mod The Game Save'. All the vehicles are locked, as well as the levels.

Anyway... I just edited the xml file to get unlimited gold. Much easier in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very sorry for it not working, I found a massive bug with permissions that stopped it. I didn't notice because it worked fine for me until I put a new ROM on my phone.

You can always just use GG and enter your money, gain money enter new value and repeat until you get around 2 values and modify them to whatever you want.

But then you have to upgrade and unlock everything manually.